• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

psidy

Reaction score
I gotta say the reverse leathers look a bit chalky. They need a good layer of wax like the old ones had imho.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

On a side note, i am once again banned from stylezeitgeist.

The altercation happened in the CCP thread where i said i thought deepti's work was boring. Someone called me silly and uniformed to which i replied why are you being a dick, i am just expressing an opinion. Anyways faust came in said some stupid **** as he always does so i told him ban me your forum, it has tumbleweeds going through it anyway. I don't think i'll be rejoining ever again. I just didn't expect my ban to happen after i said i found a designer's work boring.

TLDR: Faust is still a ****.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

On a side note, i am once again banned from stylezeitgeist.
TLDR: Faust is still a ****.

GBS just wrote an essay about an offhand comment in response to his shoes looking like Vans on SZ, good luck Deepti didn't catch you shitposting about her collection :)

Last edited:

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does Deepti even post there? Even if she did, I doubt it will be annoying as GBS. The guy just puts himself on a pedestal and makes sure that you know it.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nah I was just joking as Sinnedk said something like "it's like CCP with zigzags" or something when that's obviously not the case for her stuff haha

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Nah I was just joking as Sinnedk said something like "it's like CCP with zigzags" or something when that's obviously not the case for her stuff haha

Ehh idk NN my comment is oversimplifying it but I stand by it. I feel deepti stuff is an extension of ccp and kinda boring. I looked through the look book or whatever was published and the most obvious high neck leather jacket was just the CCP high neck with different seams. I saw that all over the place. The only place I liked it was the pants I believe. Other than that I dismissed it.

I was hoping for a similar discussion on SZ and for ppl to clearly read into some sarcasm but they got their panties in a bunch and resorted to insults. Hence, at that point I figured my tenure there is done.

I was thinking of calling Faust a **** on my way out but I felt that would be derivative like deepti' collection.

oulipien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SZ would be way better without Faust.

There was some exchange about double riders recently in which he expressed great fear that if he wore his (exquisite, tasteful, masterfully made) double riders, some (shudder) ordinary person wearing a (blecch) mall-brand double rider might see him, and think the two of them had something in common, can you imagine? I'm going to need my fainting couch just writing it out.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

There was some exchange about double riders recently in which he expressed great fear that if he wore his (exquisite, tasteful, masterfully made) double riders, some (shudder) ordinary person wearing a (blecch) mall-brand double rider might see him, and think the two of them had something in common, can you imagine? I'm going to need my fainting couch just writing it out.

link please

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

That is epically sad.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fortnitevbuckscard