• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

circleslife

Reaction score
Alden Natural CXL Wingtip Boots (with Brass Eyelets and Hooks). Maiden voyage. They were factory seconds from TheShoeMart. Still no clue which store commissioned them...

Yeah, I kind of went crazy with the socks... All my brown ones were in the wash and I figured that no one would see them (plus I had a blue shirt on)! :)

-Mike
They look awesome mdubs. Congratulations! If shoemart had these pics in their mailer I would have picked them. Nice work with the camera.

Last edited:

hkpm

Reaction score

Finally got the kudu chukka.
I didn't plan to get them, however when I saw the PSA about 40% off at O'Connell and there was a pair in my size, I pulled the trigger.

I think they are good casual/rainy days/beater shoes.
Though there are some color difference and the usual creases on CXL, with the discount, I could live with them.

Now there is 20% discount at denimbar and the unlined CXL dover and all colors suede dover are in my size, tempting
nest.gif

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
nice looking navy suede monk on Plaza just landed at Leffot

Last edited:

Vicious49

Reaction score
The blue suede Dovers on denimbaronline were tempting. Although it looks like all Aldens have disappeared off their site this morning.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At 10:13 a.m. I received an email from Epaulet advertising the new batch of tan Alt Wein.
At 10:17 a.m. I received an email from Epaulet confirming my order of the tan Alt Wein.

:slayer:

Such a gorgeous makeup. I had been waiting patiently for them to re-order it and have my size in stock.

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
^^ Way to pounce, MP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics