• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score

Congrats tifosi! They look great. How do they fit? I've had mine for a month or so, and they are probably my best fitting shoe/boot. If I was traveling to Europe for a month and could only take one pair of shoes/boots (to walk6-7 hours a day through museums and over cobble stone streets), it would be my color 8 Indys.

Thanks, CEE! They fit great. I put them on when I got how from work and have only walked a couple minutes and they seem comfortable. This my first commando sole and it makes quite a difference. I like it!

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks Sazon. These are the Brixtons from Epaulet.

I also pre-ordered LeatherSoul's #8 Pitt boots with antique edge. Not sure when those babies will arrive.

Your Brixtons look great, I wore mine today as well. Easily still my favorite Alden. Heck, it's my favorite piece of footwear I own.

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So it's not just me who has to deal with this on a daily basis :confused:

We are apparently "...very cute posting pictures of our shoes for our daily show-and-tell"

Yesterday was a killer day at work. In at 7:20, home at 10:45. But when I got home the first thing I did, okay second thing, was the fix that scuff.

Those peeps out there just don't understand...

ironclad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Cigar Indy day in the city

Lagsun, awesome boot!

:slayer:

I was fortunate to score a pair of these earlier this summer from TSM. Probably my favorite boot.

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trubalance last fits my flat feet and orthotics so well. Not sure why I haven't gotten the Indy in #8 yet! I have it in Cigar and love it.

I was on the NRO waiting list for one and I pulled out to get the boot I'm wearing today, figuring a #8 Indy would be easier to get in the future than a #8 plaza wingtip with all eyelets.

CEE88

Reaction score

Trubalance last fits my flat feet and orthotics so well. Not sure why I haven't gotten the Indy in #8 yet! I have it in Cigar and love it.

I was on the NRO waiting list for one and I pulled out to get the boot I'm wearing today, figuring a #8 Indy would be easier to get in the future than a #8 plaza wingtip with all eyelets.

Same here sazon. Gives my C width lowish arch feet a snug, comfortable fit.

tmw

Reaction score

With all the talk about color 8 I thought you gentlemen would like to see some pictures on the different shades. We love our #8 at Unipair.
Hi, I think a few of us here are interested in the cordovan PTB in this picture. It's not on your website. Do you have them in stock? Sizes? Pricing? Color? thanks

aldenwear

Reaction score
I actually heard my GF telling her BGF that I was texting "my little friends" on a website devoted to shoes, OMG, and they were talking about a guy who got, wait for it, a scuffed shoe. (Insert maniacal female cackling here). Great job on your shoes sazon! You never know what you might have to do to make money.

"Your little friends." Excellent. I used to know someone who talked that way.

Why do they love infantalizing us? Or, are we, in fact, infantile?

yesssir

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a pair of PTBs in brown calf on the barrie last? I know Brooks Brothers carries a calf PTB but it's on a slimmer last than the barrie. Thanks.

DuckOB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen much of the snuff suede indys around here, but I'm really enjoying them.

Augustus, just want to say thanks for showing the boots. They were what I have been looking for. I called the day after you posted these and now have my own pair. Very comfortable , first trubalance shoe for me. seems to be a good last for me so far. thanks again!

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Does anyone know where I can find a pair of PTBs in brown calf on the barrie last? I know Brooks Brothers carries a calf PTB but it's on a slimmer last than the barrie. Thanks.

How about brown CXL? That is available in multiple locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics