• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

david3558

Reaction score

Also, when you click 'More': The more I look at these, the more I think they rock.
To be honest same here. I can't wait to see what they look like in person. I can see this looking great with an antique edgetrim too - you guys think my cobbler should be able to do something about it? They're very simple but I think it'd make for a good "dress shoe" too.

Michael Haines

Reaction score

No affiliation but if you order going through ebates.com, you'll get 6% back at the end of the quarter. I believe you'll need to create an account to make this happen.
Also, when you click 'More': The more I look at these, the more I think they rock.
I just ordered and was given a 30% off for getting a jcrew card. Truth I will payit right off and cancel so 480 then a additional 30% off. This was done over phone

BeSpiffington

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

BTW, Mediahound I have a Woo amp, Auedeze LCD-2 rev.2 and a pair of Senn HD-800's so it looks like you and I share a few hobbies :)
OMG! I knew I wasn't the only one. Audeze LCD-3 thru a Woo Audio WA-7 for me. Alden shell cordovan is much cheaper, and you can leave the house with them.

JermynStreet

Reaction score

First ever Renovateur session for the Nattys.

+Snapseed (obviously)
Very cool effect. Are there any filters on this picture? Great antiquing otherwise.

MickCollins1916

Reaction score

After all of these years wearing Aldens, I have finally found a comfortable pair on the Aberdeen last. Feels good.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Very cool effect. Are there any filters on this picture? Great antiquing otherwise.

No preset filter, just "trademark" adjustment sequence that I've taken to enjoy.

So, no, it's not a natural, unadjusted image.

Last edited:

ElDave

Reaction score

I don't think it is enough to change size though, is it?

It really just depends on your individual foot. It's enough to make a difference for me, but I'm right on the edge of sizes.

david3558

Reaction score

Grrrrr... Shows $600 on my mobile... By the way, you guys notice the price on the Shell LWB... Over $800! .... Ouch...

Weird... try a different computer -wireless network? All the prices are the same for me, Shell LWB is still 660ish.

8.5D in the Cadet has not been canceled by me - so you 8.5 fellas can kop. I just purchased some other shoes today so I'm gonna let these slide by haha.

Man with Apple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Black shell is bomb
Thanks for the Psa just picked up a pair

I have to agree. I own a black shell LHS and a black shell longwing (which I am selling bc of a sizing issue) and I love both of them. The black shell longwing is a cool option too bc it can dress up for work, and then you can swap out the laces with more colorful ones to make them more casual. Really a great option.

digga

Reaction score
Grrrrr... Shows $600 on my mobile... By the way, you guys notice the price on the Shell LWB... Over $800! .... Ouch...
Are you on the site in the USA? Those prices are all 1.25x the price it shows me... plus mine has the dollar symbol instead of "USD"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads