• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

burningbright

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think you guys are getting me mixed up with someone else. The creased lady calf boots that were posted by another member weren't mine. I think it was NAMOR who asked a question re: LS's return policy, which I answered, as I had recently purchased a different pair of calf boots from LS (Pitt Boots) and had asked Bryan of LSBH about their return policy, which was a question he was slightly rude in responding to.
Anyway, I wouldn't try to return shoes that were even slightly creased up, and do agree that the lady calf boots that were posted shouldn't be on the table for return. :satisfied:
On a different note, I really wish that there were more (actually, any) Alden's posted on B&S in my size. I always see such great deals and end up disappointed since they're usually larger than my shoe size (9.5). Saw some worn-once Alden x J. Crew Color 8 captoes going for a great price, but unfortunately, a size too large.

It's not that great for guys in the 11.5-12 range either. Size 10-10.5 seems to be the money size. That or tiny doll feet sizes.

CHRK33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Very good thanks, will contact them.
Couldn't find anything about the leffot ravello pull tab boot on their site anyone have pics?

Jet, the pull tab leffot ravello preorder was done as a SF Alden group buy. That is why you may not be seeing anything on their site about it. Its on the barrie last with double leather sole. Hope that helps. You should call Steven and see if you can get in on the fun. Likely going to be sometime next summer though.

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i may be selling some shoes. cigar ptb, whiskey lw and ravello chukka. 10.5d, all barrie. ravello chukka and whiskey worn less than 10 times, cigar about 15. figured i'd see if there's any interest here before i put the effort into making a post on b&s

i bought 10.5d because it's a perfect fit for my left foot. but my right wants an E width, and my pinky toe lets me know at the end of the day that it doesn't like a d width

i think my navy suede ptb is flexible enough to deal with the d width, though if someone wanted those, let me know. also 10.5d barrie. worn 5 times, if that...

Last edited:

ColtSAA45

Reaction score

i may be selling some shoes. cigar ptb, whiskey lw and ravello chukka. 10.5d, all barrie. ravello chukka and whiskey worn less than 10 times, cigar about 15. figured i'd see if there's any interest here before i put the effort into making a post on b&s
i bought 10.5d because it's a perfect fit for my left foot. but my right wants an E width, and my pinky toe lets me know at the end of the day that it doesn't like a d width
i think my navy suede ptb is flexible enough to deal with the d width, though if someone wanted those, let me know. also 10.5d barrie. worn 5 times, if that...

We are the same size so I am interested in your shoes.

Charles

ninja07

Reaction score

could you send me or post pics of the cigar ptb? thanks

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

could you send me or post pics of the cigar ptb? thanks

my only camera at the moment is my iPhone. lost the charger for the canon point and shoot. will take iPhone pics if i can't figure something else out

mens gaga

Reaction score
Quote:
Hello NewYorkRanger.

Thank you.
How to call color is different by shop's image?

I am sorry to always have asked a question.

What is different between "NST boots" and "Tanker boots" ?
This is also how to call style is different by shop's image?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads