• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Alden Thread for 2021 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ1

Reaction score
Ha same..raising my hand for some C4 tankers or Indy’s in 9D. Let me know if you are looking to move them.

denimondenimondenim

Reaction score
Hope everyone is having a nice day!

0C603833-895A-4FB2-9E44-F5265430FC39.jpeg

Drzdave58

Reaction score
Just came back from an hour walk with these new Indy boots. I am really impressed with how comfortable they are right out of the box, no rubbing, no chafing, no heal slip. The neocork sole feels nice and the turbulence last suits me.
There may be more Aldens in my future.
20210915_185020.jpg

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Misterg12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was searching for something darker and limited myself to LWB's but these shortwings just might make me re-think things. Man these are nice.

Maiden voyage of bourbon (errrrr whiskey) perf caps. These we're strange for me for a few reasons, most surprisingly is that I was almost afraid to wear them. I prefer my shell with some wear and creases and have been that way almost from the beginning, but these we're different. They just looked so purdy. Well purdy no more. Here's some indoor/outdoor shots........

View attachment 1668538 View attachment 1668539 View attachment 1668540 View attachment 1668541 View attachment 1668542

Just a couple of observations.........
  1. Bourbon is the only color that I would consider over ravello. I love whiskey but Horween (and by extension, Alden) switching to bourbon is great news for me. I love the color on these and am thrilled to have them.
  2. My first experience with 379x and it may just be my new favorite last. I used to believe that Viberg 2030 was the perfect last for my feet but these are even better. I assumed that the smaller 'waist' was for aesthetics but man, was I wrong. The waist hugs the inside of my foot in a way that I can't really describe. They feel so good. Not much of a sample size but so far, these are my best fitting boots.
  3. I have moved away from topy's but I may actually have some applied. I see these being a workhorse boot for me and I'm not so sure how the flex sole does in the elements.
They look killer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads