• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Alden Thread for 2019 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I really hope it does stretch a bit so I could add in my heel inserts. I’m able to add inserts with my 8E shells right of the box. But for the 8.5 calf’s, it might need some stretching before I add anything inside.
It will stretch a bit, and the footbed will settle, so the heel inserts may be just the thing. I have to go 1/2 size up in most things to accommodate custom orthotics, unless I go TTS and forgo them (which I often do, much to the dismay of my podiatrist).

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks! It's Adam's boot. Plaza, 270 storm, double leather.
I thought it might be, have a pair somewhere between Adam and me since Friday, last. Been on pre-order since November last year. UPS says today is delivery date :)

jamesnyc

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, and want to know learn. What do you guys think of cordovan loafer with black color?

I see most of cordovan loafers are #8 or cigar in SF. Does cordovan in black color consider not preferable?

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, and want to know learn. What do you guys think of cordovan loafer with black color?

I see most of cordovan loafers are #8 or cigar in SF. Does cordovan in black color consider not preferable?
Yo @chipshot we'll let you handle this one :cheers:

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We are out of milk, go get me some, please she said. Tassel loafers/no socks off to store.
IMG_6636.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.