• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff d

Reaction score
A google search revealed this:
ALDEN Alden 4082 H Code Van Cap to 6 inch Boots
Purchase to Kindol Kobe Okamoto shop Kobe Ashiya Higashinada Nada

2014/12/21
ALDEN Alden 4082H Code Van Cap to 6 inches Boots Burgundy Size: 9D
I got it purchased!

It has become a color that I can get caught in.
Popular cordovan & burgundy! !

Kindol Kobe Okamoto shop ALDEN is expensive purchase we do.
Please leave purchase of ALDEN at Kindol Kobe Okamoto shop !!

Would appear to be a Japanese model, Google translate might leave something to be desired :)

Jeff d

Reaction score
A google search revealed this:
ALDEN Alden 4082 H Code Van Cap to 6 inch Boots
Purchase to Kindol Kobe Okamoto shop Kobe Ashiya Higashinada Nada

2014/12/21
ALDEN Alden 4082H Code Van Cap to 6 inches Boots Burgundy Size: 9D
I got it purchased!

It has become a color that I can get caught in.
Popular cordovan & burgundy! !

Kindol Kobe Okamoto shop ALDEN is expensive purchase we do.
Please leave purchase of ALDEN at Kindol Kobe Okamoto shop !!

Would appear to be a Japanese model, Google translate might leave something to be desired :)

Thanks. I did not think to put my search into a translator. Smart move sir.

If you still have your translator open, do you mind looking to see if they are shell or calf?

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I need help from the group. Brogue Shop has a black suede boot, and Leffot has a pre-order black suede boot. I already have an AE black suede Caen boot, but there is something about the Brogue/Leffot black suede Alden Boots that I really like. The Brogue is in stock, in my size and Leffot would be a pre-order. The help I need is this: Do I really, really NEED another black suede boot? Serious answers only, weasels need not apply. I should add that I only wear the AE about 1 or 2 times per month.

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I need help from the group. Brogue Shop has a black suede boot, and Leffot has a pre-order black suede boot. I already have an AE black suede Caen boot, but there is something about the Brogue/Leffot black suede Alden Boots that I really like. The Brogue is in stock, in my size and Leffot would be a pre-order. The help I need is this: Do I really, really NEED another black suede boot? Serious answers only, weasels need not apply. I should add that I only wear the AE about 1 or 2 times per month.
I have an eye for a total of 3 or 4 black suede items. I think you should buy them...I would if I could fit in them! I'm betting for you the in stock brogue boot will win. ;p plus, the brogue's more casual design with bright hardware and commando seems more in line with your aesthetic. I'm more keen on the sleeker Leffot as you might suspect

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have an eye for a total of 3 or 4 black suede items. I think you should buy them...I would if I could fit in them! I'm betting for you the in stock brogue boot will win. ;p plus, the brogue's more casual design with bright hardware and commando seems more in line with your aesthetic. I'm more keen on the sleeker Leffot as you might suspect
Ouch, I'm that obvious??? I agree that the Brogue boot is more in line with my aesthetic, but the Leffot is so nice. I'm afraid I will wind up with both at some point. But for what it's worth, Brogue is on order. Now to sell the AE's and make room......

St Hubbins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Okay so I’m still sort of shocked that I got some whiskey. I think I’m in a daze.

I know that this is not necessarily typical for whiskey, but I would not be disappointed at all if they looked just like these appear in the photo. I can work with lighter too. These will see a lot of denim and corduroy.
39CAC1BC-41EC-410F-9AB5-EE8B04C65EC9.jpeg

Boy it’s going to be a long three days waiting to get them into my hands. Haven’t been this excited about a pair of shoes in a while.

parasolt

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Two week ago I have cared my NST using MAC methods but it ended up with weird spots on the shell. I have no idea if they are water spots? I have been waiting for them to disappear but by now I see no progress. Hope someone can advise me how to deal with them.

Thanks.
IMG_2342.JPG
IMG_4140.JPG

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Okay so I’m still sort of shocked that I got some whiskey. I think I’m in a daze.

I know that this is not necessarily typical for whiskey, but I would not be disappointed at all if they looked just like these appear in the photo. I can work with lighter too. These will see a lot of denim and corduroy.
View attachment 1052119

Boy it’s going to be a long three days waiting to get them into my hands. Haven’t been this excited about a pair of shoes in a while.
The one's in the photo are a beautiful color, I hope yours are very similar and they will work great with denim and corduroy. Great 2nd entry in to the Alden Abyss

DWH

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Two week ago I have cared my NST using MAC methods but it ended up with weird spots on the shell. I have no idea if they are water spots? I have been waiting for them to disappear but by now I see no progress. Hope someone can advise me how to deal with them.

Thanks. View attachment 1052196 View attachment 1052197
I’ve seen this and I got rid of it with heat from running hard and fast. I think it’s accumulation of the cordovan cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members