• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackInTheJox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure if you or Audog saw the AOC-98 reverse earth chamois/antique/commando makeup in production but it seems right up your alley. I may order if Adam has my size.

I did! But I already have the smooth earth version.....I think I might prefer the reverse earth version to the smooth one slightly, but I can’t justify both!

I bet it’s gonna look great.

GGMac

Reaction score
I did! But I already have the smooth earth version.....I think I might prefer the reverse earth version to the smooth one slightly, but I can’t justify both!

I bet it’s gonna look great.

The smooth earth model is great...though I agree I may prefer reverse a bit more given a choice. I’ve got the Leffot reverse Navy and need to “justify” these.

aero25

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Btw FWIW, I’m looking at the following:
1. Color 8 shell Indy on Neocork
2. Color 8 shell LWB antique
3. Snuff suede wingtip boot
Wish I could do the LWB. Almost did the #8 Indy before I saw the boot at Brogue.

If you get that Indy, your collection will be nearly complete. Will you still have purpose in life? :lol:

Misterg12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’m not sure if you or Audog saw the AOC-98 reverse earth chamois/antique/commando makeup in production but it seems right up your alley. I may order if Adam has my size.
I have smooth earth might need reverse chamois hard to justify both but I may figure out a way. Have to sell some AE first to make room in closet :)

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Question for the community, what are your thoughts on wearing boots 8-9 months out of the year? @sazon had an amazing post last week that were all boots and I've seen many other non-winter/fall boot pic's. Like many, I love boots and like many, I have way too many and would like to get more wear out of them. I'm not worried about the heat as I'm not looking to throw boots on in 90 degrees. Moreso the look. Thoughts?

Misterg12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My NST’s posing
9C4CA66B-1C8A-4B83-B10E-2E239DACEF76.jpeg

Misterg12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Question for the community, what are your thoughts on wearing boots 8-9 months out of the year? @sazon had an amazing post last week that were all boots and I've seen many other non-winter/fall boot pic's. Like many, I love boots and like many, I have way too many and would like to get more wear out of them. I'm not worried about the heat as I'm not looking to throw boots on in 90 degrees. Moreso the look. Thoughts?
I’ll wear most of mine all year round. I’m on my feet all day and boots are so damn comfy and they look good “to boot”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads