• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The 2024 Styleforum and Epaulet Alpaca Project

For the third year in a row, we're thrilled to partner with @Epaulet to bring you an exclusive collection of luxurious sweaters, hats, jackets, and blankets in Peruvian Alpaca.

Details can be found here

The Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Killers on Tour

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
I just found out they are on tour. Has anyone seen them live? Something I may want to do; but, last minute since the concert is the 25th at MSG.

Anyone in NY want to go?

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've seen them live a few years ago at San Diego Street Scene. It was very very awesome.....i was really close to the stage.

Egdon Heath

Reaction score
Love the Killers. What's that feathery thing Flowers wears on his shoulders (the last couple of times I've seen them on tv)?​

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
socal you are in new york city there has to be something better than the killers live going on that night

James Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
socal you are in new york city there has to be something better than the killers live going on that night

There's something better than The Killers going on every night, everywhere.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie

You sound like those people who after a year or two of living here asked me why I hadn't gone at that time to the Empire State building....because I plan to live here for many, many years and I'm in no rush.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a girl i know just went to see them. she also met brandon flowers in the bar after lol. supposedly they r real good live.

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw the Killers in NJ for their Sam's Town Tour. Awesome concert, go see them live!

RyJ Maduro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like The Killers quite a bit, but what I've heard of them live isn't that great.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheFusilliJerry
why? doesnt seem like the kind of band youd be into

+10

Ugh I'd have to go alone...

coopster

Reaction score
Saw them in San Francisco when they were playing all of their stuff from Hot Fuss.

I feel like there're two people that go concerts;

1) People that want to hear it played EXACTLY how they are used to it from the album

2) People that want to hear things added to their favorite songs that they could only hear live.

I felt they did a good job of blending the two by sounding good as well as adding some extended guitar "jams" and they also played a couple covers.

I really enjoyed the show, but then again I drank so much I enjoyed the BART ride over, the walk to the hall and the Carls Jr afterwards.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Eh I may pass....also wtf is with Ticketmaster? They allow scalping now or what?

I'm the #1 when it comes to this band.

TheFusilliJerry

Reaction score
I actually liked hot fuss.. sams town was to much of a contrived effort to be 'patriotic'.. i've yet to hear day & age save for spaceman and human... doesn't sound too promising...

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hieromance