• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kirby Allison: Affiliate thread

kirbya

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Kirby,

Any chance you will carry socks in wool?

JP

Yes - Wool and the Ribbed Silk will be next. Cashmere maybe... they're just so expensive...

Kirby,
Just placed an order for the grey pearl cufflinks as a gift for my brother's wedding. Just wanted to say I am very excited by them and being able to finally able help support your site.

Yours truly,

Thanks, Denning! We should be able to ship these real soon.

JPHardy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

+1

I find that all my cotton socks slide down into my shoes and I do purchase the right size for my foot. My wool are a little better than that

I only wear wool.

For me it is more of temperature and moisture control.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I only wear wool.

For me it is more of temperature and moisture control.

I agree of that also but it feels better for me with my socks not moving around all over the place.

Moisture control is amazing in wool though. I have to agree

JPHardy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With Spring being just a few days away, it was time to clean winter suede, for storage:

and prepare spring shoes with some protective spray

But the NE is calling for possible rain and light snow next week, so better get some polish on the beaters.

kirbya

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It's Shoe Shine Sunday again... This Sunday everyone that participates will be entered to receive a Free Luxury Hanger Sampler Set from The Hanger Project. Post a picture of yourself shining your shoes to this Affiliate Thread or to our Facebook Page, and we'll email you on Monday to coordinate sending the Suit Hanger.

Cheers,
Kirby

Last edited:

neutrino

Reaction score

It's Shoe Shine Sunday again... This Sunday everyone that participates will be entered to receive a Free Luxury Hanger Sampler Set from The Hanger Project. Post a picture of yourself shining your shoes to this Affiliate Thread or to our Facebook Page, and we'll email you on Monday to coordinate sending the Suit Hanger.

Cheers,
Kirby

Edit: nvm, didn't read to the end of the post :)

Last edited:

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

robbrechter

Reaction score
Shining the weekend's shoes.

Trying to get a spit shine on my PAs, although not sure how successful I was

Sort of shiny, hoping it will look better in natural sunlight

Last edited:

biged781

Reaction score
I don't know how I missed the fact that you guys sell your hangers in sets of three. I went to your site and the hangers look great (and I know Jeffery Diduch speaks highly of them), but I wrote them off as too expensive at $70 each. Good thing I took another look at your site; I'll be ordering mine shortly.

neutrino

Reaction score
Sunday shoe/boot care session for my Aldens

Omni'nettoyant for my Alden x Leffot navy suede LWB

And vigorous brushing for the cigar LWB and the CXL indy (was going to treat the latter with Obenauf but changed my mind)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads