• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this!

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Shuh-weeeeet Cleav!

Got me jacket from @inimitable fabulous

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

What a deal! My size too...but the last is too chiseled to my taste.

Just between you and me, I initially thought the same thing but just couldn't resist the deal. I'm now very glad I have them in the rotation. While day-to-day I'm still partial to the classic almond-toe like shapes, having that chisel option is a nice alternative. I like being able to play the rake card once a week or so. As I said in one of my related posts, they channel my inner Spoo.

My .02 :fistbump:

Last edited:

Ironist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

THey better be

They better be or my faith-in-SF-community meter will lose a couple of points.

Quoting a pic here to help move things along...

Anyone who is size 8.5 UK and doesn't have these should be committed for not buying them at this price... They are barely used!!!!!!!

jreigen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone who is size 8.5 UK and doesn't have these should be committed for not buying them at this price... They are barely used!!!!!!!

To be clear, I believe those pictures are from when they were new, not as they are today. Still a great buy. :slayer:

MrSomebody

Reaction score
My size, but my bank account says no.

Just between you and me, I initially thought the same thing but just couldn't resist the deal. I'm now very glad I have them in the rotation. While day-to-day I'm still partial to the classic almond-toe like shapes, having that chisel option is a nice alternative. I like being able to play the rake card once a week or so. As I said in one of my related posts, they channel my inner Spoo.

My .02
fistbump.gif

For other sizes, you can have them cheaper if you buy them directly from the source, they're on sale: http://riderboot.com/shop/moretti-gold-paul-in-dark-brown-calf/

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads