• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The best incentive to lose weight

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Handlethevibe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TowleY
Went to Lulu's couture and bought the Jaded By Knight hoodie as alot of you know I was talking about. Was 600$ on sale for 300. And it fits me very tight. Now I am forced to lose weight or I am out 300$ + tax. No returns since it was a sale item, no exchanges.

How is buying overpriced, terribly designed clothing an incentive to lose weight?

disgusting.jpg

They also make leather bedazzled trucker hats.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TowleY
Went to Lulu's couture and bought the Jaded By Knight hoodie as alot of you know I was talking about. Was 600$ on sale for 300. And it fits me very tight. Now I am forced to lose weight or I am out 300$ + tax. No returns since it was a sale item, no exchanges.

classic ********* syndrome. good job

TowleY

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Handlethevibe
How is buying overpriced, terribly designed clothing an incentive to lose weight?

disgusting.jpg

They also make leather bedazzled trucker hats.

nah theres no crystal w/e things on it. Its really nice a bunch of crosses making a bigger one.

JesseJB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Best incentive to lose weight:

Get your fat ass in public with your shirt off for one hour every day. Swear to God you will make yourself lose weight out of sheer embarassment.

wiscogooner

Reaction score
I can think of a million reasons that are more important. usually slimming down to wear expensive "goal clothes" doesn't work in the long run for most people because if they ever reach their goal size they throw away the diet/workout and get fat again.

js4design

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'd say slimming down to fit through the bars of your cell to escape a POW camp would be closer to "best incentive to lose weight" than fitting into a gaudy hoodie. just an idea.

Tardek

Reaction score
The best incentive to lose weight is to tie a stick to your back, a string to the stick, and then to attach a donut to the end of that string. Then chase that donut, *****!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads