• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Amazing Spider-Man (07/03/2012)

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This was the best news ever.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

:crazy:

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Why does Electro have a computer chip stuck to his head? :confused:

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Really hard to explain everything Spiderman in a few sentences, better to just wiki it if you have some time to read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man

And yes, Spiderman and Superman aren't from the same universe or company. Spiderman is Marvel while Superman is DC Comics. And in essence, everyone could take a punch from Superman because he always holds back even against villains. If he doesn't, he'd likely knock the head off 99% of the villains he punches.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is there anyway to change the title so I don't have to make a new thread for the sequel?

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Amazing Spider-Man was the perfect title for the first film, but can anyone explain to me why they don't call this one Spectacular Spider-Man? Just keep using the different comic titles. Would be gold.

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How about the Superior Spider-Man, that would make for an interesting movie :)

SchwererGustav

Reaction score
I read in the Entertainment Weekly that Spider-Man has an MP3 player built into his web-shooters, and will be featured early in the film as Spidey is taking some downtime.

This pretty much guarantees that during the Electro-Spidey fight, Spider-Man will figure out a way to overload the player and use it to his advantage. I can definitely see this happening.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics