• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Alden Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Details on that shoe bench though?

I got really lucky with these (as pictured, it is actually two stackable racks). I got them from Frontgate. Brought the second two months after the first as like many on this site, after my first taste of shell, my shoe collection grew quite quickly. Unfortunately they were no longer available shortly thereafter as I would love one more.

I actually get more questions on the rack than I do my shoes ?.

UPDATE ON O/P - EB's have been sold.

Last edited:

SonnyUte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got really lucky with these (as pictured, it is actually two stackable racks). I got them from Frontgate. Brought the second two months after the first as like many on this site, after my first taste of shell, my shoe collection grew quite quickly. Unfortunately they were no longer available shortly thereafter as I would love one more.

I actually get more questions on the rack than I do my shoes ?.

UPDATE ON O/P - EB's have been sold.
I knew those beautiful EB’s would sell quickly. How I wish they were in my size!

CasuallyWorked

Reaction score
Selling a pair of 975's 6.5D and 1493 7.5D if anyone is interested!

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've decide to move my Hampton-lasted suede captoes
9OC1lMB.jpg

26g5DE4.jpg
h
These are 12D Hampton (fit TTS). They were pretty new when I got them (I'd guess 5 wears or less) and I've probly worn them a dozen times or so. Round it up to 20.

$285 PP/G - will include shipping CONUS

Last edited:

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Boot Season is here, so not many may be interested in Loafers. Up for sale Brogue "Harvey" Tassel Loafer, 8.5D Aberdeen last, single leather sole, worn about 10 times. $350 shipped CONUS. If interested PM for more photos
IMG_8943.jpeg

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Given that half of these are Alden's, I am posting here first. Total of 4 pairs listed, of which, I am selling 3 as follows:

1. Selling either the Viberg Bourbon Perf Caps or the Alden Whiskey Perf Cap's for $1,200. Buyer chooses. Both have 1 wear for approx. 4 hours, primarily indoors. Berg's are size 8 on 2030, Alden's are 8.5D on Barrie.
  2. Also selling my Alden snuff longwings from AoC. These are unworn and six 8.5E Barrie. They have been protected with Tarrago spray. Looking to get $400.
  3. Also listing my Enzo Bonafe navy shell Balway perf cap's. These are sized 9D (8 UK) and were an MTO. They are also unworn and cost over $1,200. I am asking $800. Sold!
All shoes come with boxes and while I am respectfully not accepting offers at this time, I am certainly willing to offer discounts for multiple purchases. Prices are net to me but does include free domestic shipping. Will ship internationally but shipping will depend on location. To avoid mucking up this please DM with questions.

View attachment 1258611 View attachment 1258612 View attachment 1258613 View attachment 1258614 View attachment 1258615

Interesting but I don't seem to be able to edit my OP so I am tagging on to it. Only item remaining available are the snuff longwings. C'mon guys, you have to wear shoes sometimes. Can't think of a better option than snuff longwings with Alden's antique edges paired with a commando sole. $400 includes shipping.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Interesting but I don't seem to be able to edit my OP so I am tagging on to it. Only item remaining available are the snuff longwings. C'mon guys, you have to wear shoes sometimes. Can't think of a better option than snuff longwings with Alden's antique edges paired with a commando sole. $400 includes shipping.
I can think of a better option, Brogue tassel loafers!

vincentkd88

Reaction score
I can think of a better option, Brogue tassel loafers!

Would love to add these to the stable, but I definitely need to pump the breaks on my shoe/boot purchases after rapidly increasing my collection in these last few months. Good luck audog!

vincentkd88

Reaction score

I'm so glad those Bourbon Vibergs are no longer available. I would have been a dead man walking if they were still available. ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads