• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE 2024 ALLEN EDMONDS (AE) APPRECIATION THREAD

Hisheirness23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who would've thought Page 45 of the AE thread would be so :worship2:

Natty Shell Strands for another late night at the office.
1000010046.jpg

donkeyhoatie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since I wore the Alden 405s yesterday, figured today was another good time for a Freeport Friday.

IMG_7561.jpg

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are we still playing the time game? I was hoping this year we would just follow Mexico’s lead and not do it.

Well, I personally don't believe in time anymore. The future and past only exist in your memory or imagination. I find this also relieves anxiety and lets you be more present in whatever you are doing.

Hisheirness23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, I personally don't believe in time anymore. The future and past only exist in your memory or imagination. I find this also relieves anxiety and lets you be more present in whatever you are doing.
I applaud this as it's also my sentiment to help me stay present. Cannot change the past and do not know the future. I do try to learn from the past and help drive the direction of my future, but anything else is outside of my control and something I don't worry about.

Love those denim Strandmoks!

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I didn’t believe in time when I was younger and I couldn’t get a job. It lead to felonies and hiding out in Mexico. But I did get a wife out of it.

donkeyhoatie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Giving the underutilized Gobi in tan saddle a little bit of run today. Pretty solid chukka, but definitely runs large. There's a lot of volume in these.
IMG_7563.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads