Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sulka Shoes, Who Made Them?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by saint, Oct 2, 2006.

1. saint

saint Senior member

I have two pairs of Sulka shoes that were made in Italy, does anyone know who made them?

I'm asking because I have several pairs of very nice new/gently used shoes that I am going to offer for sale on the Forum, or on Ebay, and I would like to know who made the Sulka shoes.

Thanks for your help.

2. oscarthewild

oscarthewild Senior member

I have two pairs of Sulka shoes that were made in Italy, does anyone know who made them?

I'm asking because I have several pairs of very nice new/gently used shoes that I am going to offer for sale on the Forum, or on Ebay, and I would like to know who made the Sulka shoes.

Thanks for your help.

Let me be the first to ask for pictures and sizes. Sometimes, stuff doesnt just get to ebay.

-

3. kronik

kronik Senior member

Size? [​IMG] (We are such vultures.) No clue on the manufacturer - undoubtedly high quality; they are Sulka after all.

4. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt The Liberator Dubiously Honored

5. saint

saint Senior member

Mainly 11.5 but 1 or 2 pairs of 11s and 12s. All are Ds, I'll post pics as soon as I can on the selling part of the Forum. Besides the Sulka there are a pair of Grenson Jodhpur boots (unworn, supposed to be a D width but feel very narrow to me), Mantallesis (including a great pair of brown suede ankle boots) etc. There may also be a pair or two of Lobbs and EGs if I can get to the 5th stage of grief and part with them. Most are shoes that I bought but that seemed too tight to me.