• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SlamMan

Reaction score
Did anyone else get an email invite to the SuitSupply Denver store opening on Nov 21st in Cherry Creek?

I'm pretty excited to be getting a SuitSupply store here. I feel like Denver is a little small market compared to the cities they've been opening up in.

closetmess

Reaction score
Hmm, I did not! That is great news though. Would you mind PM'ing me the invite or posting it?

SlamMan

Reaction score
Do they still do free in store tailoring? I've purchase stuff online from them but end up paying quite a bit in tailoring on top.

SlamMan

Reaction score
Hmmm... Maybe they didn't have free tailoring. Just same day. I don't remember now.

Hopefully the tailor they use in house will be good. Same day will be nice too.

msulinski

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Suit Supply stores in NYC don't have free tailoring either, so I wouldn't expect it in Denver. They can supposedly do 30 min jobs if all they have to do is hem the pants. Anything else takes a few days.

SlamMan

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I'll curb my expectations.

The Suit Supply stores in NYC don't have free tailoring either, so I wouldn't expect it in Denver. They can supposedly do 30 min jobs if all they have to do is hem the pants. Anything else takes a few days.

StephL

Reaction score
I went to the opening!

- I love the new store, can't wait to actually shop for the men in my life, met the Buyer super nice and handsome guy, he was very informative! Loved the suits and the shoes are wonderful!

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How much business is the company doing now? Opening stores left and right...

SlamMan

Reaction score
Dropped by the opening briefly and drank some bubbly. There were a lot more people there than I was expecting. As a whole, I don't really consider Denver a well dressed town. Too busy enjoying the outdoors I suppose. There were a lot of well dressed people there though. Maybe there's hope for us after all.

Really looking forward to going back to actually shop in the next few weeks.

FLW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I just heard about this Denver Suitsupply business today...wow.

Apparently SF is in their future, along with Vegas, Seattle, and Scottsdale.

I can't believe that a town unable to support a Saks can attract SuitSupply. I have lived here my entire life and I am still astounded at this turn of events. They said that Denver was a hub for their online sales. IF (and that may be a big if) their target market exists here they will have it cornered. Don't know if this threatens Neimans, Lawrence Covell, and Andriesen, but if I were them I would be sitting up and taking notice.

As for the tailoring, if they charge too much or seem to have a shoddy workman, you've got about 14 options within walking distance. Hell, I'd probably still take stuff to Erol just because I like the guy.

I'm impressed, Denver. :slayer:

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads