• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Suit supply

ravi944

Reaction score
Hi has anyone received an order planced in January this year from the Vigo St branch in London? I'm yet to collect mine but getting increasingly impatient!

MMorley

Reaction score
Suit Supply in The Netherlands has a delivery time of 10 weeks. Obviously because they bunch the orders together to get the cheapest cloth/meter price and because it's made in Asia. Don't worry: it's a big chain and I doubt that anything went wrong. Besides, Suit Supply in The Netherlands has often very nice settlements in case of a wrong on their side. I think that all this should apply to the London branch as well.

ravi944

Reaction score
Sounds about right. Have to say that I was quite impressed despite the MTM service and very attractive price point - the offer at the time included free MTM shirt.

Spent about 3 hours in total working off a standard block and then taking measurements from about 40 points with the final step being some fairly detailed customisations.

Ill reserve judgment until I get the finished article but for half the price of my regular OTP Marengo Scarlet label I dont think it will fare too badly

fox81

Reaction score
how long did they tell you it would be?

and have you called to enquire of the status?

i notice they have a new store in the city now as well. just behind the lloyds building and ledenhall market. there is also a harvie and hudson there too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads