Suggestions for Shopping in Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by BigC222, Jan 3, 2013.

1. BigC222

BigC222 Senior member

Hey guys,

It's my first thread here and just wanted to see if any SF members can recommend any good boutiques or stores for shopping in Hong Kong? I'm heading there next week and I haven't been back in 10 years and basically will be a tourist. I'm hoping to go back and pick up some of those obscure Japanese brands mentioned in the SF forums, specifically a leather jacket and sneakers.

Thanks for the help.

And oh yeah, any good eats and entertainment suggestions are welcomed too. [​IMG]

2. herragge

herragge Well-Known Member

I am not sure if you are into suiting, probably not since you posted this q in the SW&D side, however I am sure the MC guys would agree, take the opportunity to get a suit made at one of the best, W.W Chan and Sons.

http://www.wwchan.com/

You will need to do multiple fittings however it is worth it. Do your research on what details you want and you will be most impressed.

Eating: countless places, can't even begin to mention them.
    Entertainment: haven't been there since 2007, can't add anything insightful here, sorry!

3. BigC222

BigC222 Senior member

Thanks for the reply. I was also actually thinking of a suit too but yeah, I mostly post in SW&D so I was mainly asking about sneakers. I will be there for like almost 3 weeks (not sure if that's enough time for fittings) but have you had one made with them? What are the prices like?

4. NaTionS

NaTionS Senior member

Lane Crawford
    I.T.
    Joyce
    Ink
    Shine
    Take 5
    Ka-pok