• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

StyleForum made me spend $400. How'd I do?

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
On the following:

Corneliani sport jacket
Oxxford sport jacket
Hickey Freeman sport jacket
Zegna sport jacket
Zegna cords
Faconnable suede chukkas
Valentino tie

In about two weeks.
eh.gif

I need to stop.

Wow! That's great! Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten!

AintDatRite

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Composer_1777
How did you get all of that for 400 $

Check Costco, if you have one close... Costco's CEO said they are carrying a lot of Zegna items now, as well as other 'exclusive' brands, and are increasing their selections of 'high end' clothing daily.

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More longstanding members would get just that much for $400 plus five years of service by a small foreign person who keeps everything clean and in good repair.

Doral

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Nice stuff man. I went through this phase when I first joined Styleforum and bought a stack of stuff. Unfortunately, alot of it really isnt any good. I should've waited abit longer. I have a few pairs of shoes that I need to flip. Also going to flip a sportcoat and heaps of other older clothes. However, I have learned alot about the importance of fit and quality fabric. I've also learned alot about "bargain hunting" and how it can be a rather large false economy. Pretty much, if its cheap its skimping on something, usually quality materials. In the future, I'll be sticking to the B & S forums and also retail - places like plal for shoes. I'll consider alot more what I need and want, and what looks I like.
What size shoes do you wear?

montyharding

Reaction score
I like those shoes. Always see something like that, mean to get it, forget about it and buy regular Oxfords. Perhaps I'll remember as I've been meaning to shop for new shoes.

I generally go into clothing shops with an air of 'I have no idea'. It works out since I end up talking to helpful people and I end up with something I like wearing most of the time, but I've never walked into anywhere but Uniqlo (the once) and spent anywhere near $400.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads