• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum Giveaway Promotion

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How many people have entered so far?
eh.gif

ashenwreck

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
You guys need to start getting less lazy. Enter the contest. Or do you truly hate free stuff?

I just placed an order for 49.50 and went through the banner (Detour), is there a chance you could let me slide on the 50 cents? If not, no big deal, but I thought it'd be worth asking about.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ashenwreck
I just placed an order for 49.50 and went through the banner (Detour), is there a chance you could let me slide on the 50 cents? If not, no big deal, but I thought it'd be worth asking about.

Sure. Email away. If you win, you can send me $0.50.

Fok.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are about 80 entries so far. Just talking to Mauro, I know that there are loads of you who hate getting stuff for free. Really hate it. For example, he more or less sold out of Engineered Garments to forumites, and I have gotten... 8 entries wityh Farinelli's receipts.

You guys have one more day or so to get your acts together... send your receipts to [email protected] . Remember that I am allowing Rakuten purchases of non-prohibited brand goods as well, and that purchases over $50 from any of our links count...

Fok.

ashenwreck

Reaction score
How do we submit that information when we placed the order at Farinelli's over the phone? I wouldn't mind getting another entry in.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do we submit that information when we placed the order at Farinelli's over the phone? I wouldn't mind getting another entry in.

Shipment confirmation will do.

Fok.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't believe I ever got one. But when I receive my order can I email a photo or something?

Hahaha. I'll give it to you for innovation. Okay. Send over the info (Your real name, item, price paid, date purchased) and if I can confirm it with Mauro, you are eligible.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Today is the last day to make purchases for the contest. I'll give people another two days to submit entries (only receipts dated 9/23 - 10/23/2008 will be considered). Then on Sunday the 26th I will pick a winner and announce it. Get on it if you want to win!

REMEMBER YOU MUST CLICK THROUGH THE BANNERS TO MAKE YOUR PURCHASE FOR IT TO COUNT FOR THE CONTEST. Not sure why people have been so unclear about that. The banners people. The banners.

Kodiak

Reaction score
Is Revolve an affiliate? I purchased $100, but not through the SF link. If I take a pic of the receipt when it shows up can I be entered?

Sabrosa

Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
REMEMBER YOU MUST CLICK THROUGH THE BANNERS TO MAKE YOUR PURCHASE FOR IT TO COUNT FOR THE CONTEST. Not sure why people have been so unclear about that. The banners people. The banners.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads