• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet & Overt Skincare Fit Contest August 2020

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
104A40A6-7078-4C19-A3CD-695B3E28499E.jpeg

Epaulet Cramerton Rivet chinos
Epaulet Horween pebble grain belt
Epaulet/American Trench Kennedy socks
Epaulet mocha horsehide sneakers

Photo credits to my seven year old work/school-at-home buddy.

apolloali

Reaction score
Gonna break the rules here and post a few pics on the last day, since I was locked out of my Styleforum account during the contest.

Today: EP sashiko, grey EP/Individualized oxford, Peshawari Chappals

IMG_4344.JPG

Sinclair from the Woolrich project, Kotn shirt, Peshawari Chappals again worn on Eid
IMG_8566.JPG

American Trench Sweatsuit + EP Olive Sashiko for easy WFH fit
C3734A35-824D-4136-9B28-2C926EA9828C.JPG

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks again for the submissions everyone! This was a great start. Rory is going to come back shortly with the winner, and we'll get your prizes sent out this week. I'll do a little celebration bit on our Instagram account too.

Overt

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Wow, what a great contest, it's really fun to see people's fits during quarantine and especially so when it feels like we are all stuck at home dressed in pyjamas (ok, maybe thats just me).

Without further ado, I'd like to announce the winners of the contest.

1. Suuteebird (I really liked the matching shirt and mask, it felt extremely timely)
2. Altmana (the unstoppable orange ripstop, paired with the mint shirt, and the chambray chinos were too fuego)
3. Fashionthefurious (for this one I used a random list generator and put everyone down, minus the two winners, to pick someone, I loved your fits with the gunmetal sashiko)

The photos in this contest were difficult to judge as everyone brought their own unique flair to the table. I really enjoyed seeing all of these and ask if the winners could please contact me via PM with their address and chosen duo (in the case of 2 and 3). If you need help deciding I'm happy to advise :)

Cheers

Rory

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Wow, what a great contest, it's really fun to see people's fits during quarantine and especially so when it feels like we are all stuck at home dressed in pyjamas (ok, maybe thats just me).

1. Suuteebird (I really liked the matching shirt and mask, it felt extremely timely)
2. Altmana (the unstoppable orange ripstop, paired with the mint shirt, and the chambray chinos were too fuego)
3. Fashionthefurious (for this one I used a random list generator and put everyone down, minus the two winners, to pick someone, I loved your fits with the gunmetal sashiko)

The photos in this contest were difficult to judge as everyone brought their own unique flair to the table. I really enjoyed seeing all of these and ask if the winners could please contact me via PM with their address and chosen duo (in the case of 2 and 3). If you need help deciding I'm happy to advise :)

Cheers

Rory
Awesome stuff guys! This was a lot of fun 👏👏

altmana

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Cheers

Rory
Honored and had fun participating!

suuteebird

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Cheers

Rory
Thank you. It’s always great to share some pics and support a new business in the process.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.