• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

Darkside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Benesyed I went with a VI. All my SS outerwear is VI. Shirts are VI and VII. I am 6', 190 lb FWIW.

Here is what my Prompt jacket looks like on me.
IMG_6591.jpg

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks dude! I should probably go with a 6 then. I'm 5 10 but 210, pretty much the same 6/7 shirts, 6 outerwear

Is it fairly toasty?

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got that bomber too it’s awesome I went with a 5 but it’s kinda boxy. You could probably go with a 5 I think p2p is like 23.5” p2p on mine. Unless you expect to supersize.

jajordan378

Reaction score
Does anyone know how the day jumpers are fitting? Seems like different measurements on different sites. I'm usually a 4 in SS (s/m) and grabbed the Day Jumper from totokaelo. Was swimming in it. But as a typical medium I can't imagine ordering a 3 (XS). Looking at the other day jumpers and wondering if since that totokaelo was a special limited collaboration maybe it was oversized?

Regg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jajordan378

Reaction score
I figured it fit similar to last year's version https://www.ebay.com/listings/1531980-Stephan-Schneider-Size-4-106M-Knit-BNWT I can't remember what this one was called

I have it in size 4 and it fits slimmer and shorter than the older mohair sweaters I have in the same size. I bought a day in 6 for a good price to try but that's definitely too big, but I think a 5 might work.
Thank you. I have the lake sweater from last year in a 4 and it's perfect but this one from totokaelo is really huge.

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone happens to have the Conservation coat from last year in the gray twill in a size 4 and want to sell it let me know; also have plenty of Schneider I could offer in trade!

axroox

Reaction score
If anyone happens to have the Conservation coat from last year in the gray twill in a size 4 and want to sell it let me know; also have plenty of Schneider I could offer in trade!
Drop me a line if you ever tire of your OG Camel Merino.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads