• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

Feji

Reaction score
Who copped the double check size 5 shirt from proj8?!?!?! :fu:

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The question that comes up is that Wrong Weather says IV is a Med, V is a L and VI is XL, where the other site (and some here) say that IV is actually a standard S/36.
The second one is available on a Japanese site (for an exorbitant price) in a size III... Decisions, decisions. Will have to sleep on it.

I'm either a TTS size L/50 or slim size XL/52.... for this jacket I went with size V as I generally do with outerwear/knits. This sizing was perfect for me, but I never plan on layering more than a button down or a t-shirt underneath living in cali. It's definitely a more fitted cut than the alpaca was last year which was more anti-fit.

I went with the shadow fabric. Kinda love it but I like texture/gradients a lot. My only wish was that it was lined and that the hood either had more structure or draped better.

Last edited:

Neighbour

Reaction score
Who copped the double check size 5 shirt from proj8?!?!?!
ffffuuuu.gif

We've got one left
http://www.shopneighbour.com/collections/stephan-schneider/products/shirt-oriental-double-check

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I come home and my mom is using my persian stole as a blanket (0)
plain.gif

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Living at home in order to kop designer clothes: totes previous level (5).

Nobody's going to snag the plaid or brown armenian?

Last edited:

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IV in the Armenian should be good for a 46. I'm a 44 and grabbed a III. Seems to fit tts.

Raindrop

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Armenian is indeed TTS. Just received mine (Shadow, IV) and loving it.

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hrm yeah ignore me then I think I have a weird body and this is one of those instances where sizing down just works for me.

ipractice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got my ijevan in the mail today from SW. Needed some knit wear badly and picked up this red sz 5 ijevan for $180+tax and shipping, too good of a deal to pass up even though I knew it would be a little oversized. This thing is heavy weight, very impressed by the construction. I preferred the other colors for the ijevan but this one will work nicely as the color in person turned out much better.

What do you guys think of the fit? I'm normally a slim medium. I have broad shoulders but a really slim torso so its always hard to find jackets/sweaters/outwear that fit well. This sz 5 gives me a pretty boxy fit which isn't too bad but it definitely seems too wide on the shoulders and chest. Not to the point where it's unwearable, but i could easily benefit from sizing down. Body length is fine, and sleeve length is perfect - any shorter on the sleeves wouldn't work i feel. I still wish I could try a sz 4 because that would probably be better, but i'm also inclined to just keep this because it was such a steal. It's also worth noting that its very itchy for me. I have some ****** skin, prone to heat rash and eczema so it's pretty sensitive to rough material. I would probably have to wear a long sleeve under this. Nothing unbearable, but a heads up that its not the softest material out there. If the same material was used for a scarf or a tighter sweater, I definitely wouldn't be able to wear it.

ntn1779

Reaction score
Just got my ijevan in the mail today from SW. Needed some knit wear badly and picked up this red sz 5 ijevan for $180+tax and shipping, too good of a deal to pass up even though I knew it would be a little oversized. This thing is heavy weight, very impressed by the construction. I preferred the other colors for the ijevan but this one will work nicely as the color in person turned out much better.
What do you guys think of the fit? I'm normally a slim medium. I have broad shoulders but a really slim torso so its always hard to find jackets/sweaters/outwear that fit well. This sz 5 gives me a pretty boxy fit which isn't too bad but it definitely seems too wide on the shoulders and chest. Not to the point where it's unwearable, but i could easily benefit from sizing down. Body length is fine, and sleeve length is perfect - any shorter on the sleeves wouldn't work i feel. I still wish I could try a sz 4 because that would probably be better, but i'm also inclined to just keep this because it was such a steal. It's also worth noting that its very itchy for me. I have some ****** skin, prone to heat rash and eczema so it's pretty sensitive to rough material. I would probably have to wear a long sleeve under this. Nothing unbearable, but a heads up that its not the softest material out there. If the same material was used for a scarf or a tighter sweater, I definitely wouldn't be able to wear it.

So to sum up, you paid $200 for a cardigan that is too big, a color you don't really want, materiel that will cause skin rash.. hum ok. At least you got a deal..

ipractice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nah not really. I ended up liking the color, the material is itchy but bearable (which has been warned in this thread in the past), and I posted pics to see what you guys thought of the fit. Which you gave 0 input for.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads