• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sport Coats and Jeans

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think this is the one @mak1277 is referring to: View attachment 1821190
It's prob my favorite jacket. The fabric is a Breanish tweed made of two colors of unbleached, undyed wool, organized by the late, great @T4phage. @SpierTeam has a similar jacket for sale, iirc, just a smaller check.

4TKXN2.jpg

_Nicolas_

Reaction score
I'm considering pairing sports jackets with jeans ATM because I've not worn denim in years (although I love light-coloured chambray shirts) and I really fancy a change from chinos. But I feel like the only thing that would work with my style is a really high-quality, very dark, indigo pair. Not sure whether to go for a classic or slim fit, would be nice to find something sort of in-between the two.

clothingfun

Reaction score
Hello and I hope everyone is well. “The Boss” and I returned home safely yesterday. It was a glorious six weeks but it’s always nice to get back.

I’ve always very much enjoyed this thread but it doesn’t seem to receive much activity and I wanted to give it a little boost.

We’re out for Sunday brunch today. I’m wearing a sport coat (that has become a real favorite since I’ve commissioned it) with a pair of Cinch jeans. These are the “Grant.” I also like their “Carter” model and wear both.

The rest is “my usual.” Bespoke one piece collar shirt from Anto, cuff links by my good friend and Hopi silversmith Duane, ostrich cowboy boots from Cuadra.

Everyone have a great day.

P.S. @lordsuperb would this be called “Pink Tragedy?” :)

IMG_5245.png

IMG_5149.jpeg

IMG_5163.jpeg

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello and I hope everyone is well. “The Boss” and I returned home safely yesterday. It was a glorious six weeks but it’s always nice to get back.

I’ve always very much enjoyed this thread but it doesn’t seem to receive much activity and I wanted to give it a little boost.

We’re out for Sunday brunch today. I’m wearing a sport coat (that has become a real favorite since I’ve commissioned it) with a pair of Cinch jeans. These are the “Grant.” I also like their “Carter” model and wear both.

The rest is “my usual.” Bespoke one piece collar shirt from Anto, cuff links by my good friend and Hopi silversmith Duane, ostrich cowboy boots from Cuadra.

View attachment 2082589

View attachment 2082591

View attachment 2082595
You look great, I see no tragedy!!!

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 2082589

View attachment 2082591

View attachment 2082595

I love the jacket, great shade of "cold" pink. I would never wear it with jeans, though, even if with a nice wide leg as yours. And even less so with those boots.

Wild Strawberry Rabbit

Reaction score

View attachment 2082589

View attachment 2082591

View attachment 2082595
Gorgeous jacket! Also trousers look really nice, however IMO they would be even better if you shortened them a little. Shirt’s fabric looks like formal poplin. If this is the case, some less formal fabric (e.g. chambray or oxford) would look better with denim. But overall looking good!

clothingfun

Reaction score
Gorgeous jacket! Also trousers look really nice, however IMO they would be even better if you shortened them a little. Shirt’s fabric looks like formal poplin. If this is the case, some less formal fabric (e.g. chambray or oxford) would look better with denim. But overall looking good!

Thanks and it’s nice to hear from you again. It’s been awhile.

I agree my cutter really did a great job on this thanks. Nick is very talented.

The jean length is fine because it’s “Western bootcut redneck style!” :) You would have to live out here to understand.

I don’t really know what you would call the shirt fabric as I don’t get too hung up and particular on that kind of thing. Such as formality, matching up shirts “by the rules,” etc.

I just pick out the fabrics, collars, cuffs, and buttons, I like and tell the guys at Anto, “Let’s do it!”

That said I love textured fabrics especially in solid colors. I went and pulled this shirt out of the dirty laundry and tried to get a couple up close pictures. It’s a great looking diamond pattern. Thought you might find it interesting.

Have a great day.

IMG_5283.jpeg

IMG_5288.jpeg

Wild Strawberry Rabbit

Reaction score
Thanks and it’s nice to hear from you again. It’s been awhile.

I agree my cutter really did a great job on this thanks. Nick is very talented.

The jean length is fine because it’s “Western bootcut redneck style!” :) You would have to live out here to understand.

I don’t really know what you would call the shirt fabric as I don’t get too hung up and particular on that kind of thing. Such as formality, matching up shirts “by the rules,” etc.

I just pick out the fabrics, collars, cuffs, and buttons, I like and tell the guys at Anto, “Let’s do it!”

That said I love textured fabrics especially in solid colors. I went and pulled this shirt out of the dirty laundry and tried to get a couple up close pictures. It’s a great looking diamond pattern. Thought you might find it interesting.

Have a great day.

View attachment 2083335

View attachment 2083337
This fabric looks great, nice weave and casual enough for jeans. On previous photos it looked (at least on my mobile phone) like a smooth plain fabric. Regarding pants - point taken ;) Have a great day!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads