• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SoCal's Designer Closet Sale

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Okay ladies and gentleladies,

I am going to be selling some stuff.

Step 1)
I'm going to go through and complie everything I'm selling and will make a list in this thread of the merchandise.
Step 2)
Tonight I will probably take some pics of things that can do in my current lighting (i.e. paisely pocket square) and tomorrow when I have some daylight I will take pics of the other things (i.e. tan and lavendar glenplaid suit)
Step 3)
I will do my best to provide you with measurments that you might need on some pieces. I don't have a ruler here tonight; but, tomororw I may try to pick up one of the soft tailor's measuring tapes.
Step 4)
You buy my stuff via PayPal or if you need to money order/check.
Step 5)
I ship you the stuff and you realize that it is hard for me to get to the post office on the weekdays; but, I will do my best. The reality of it is that if you buy something larger on say Wednesday I may not be able to ship it to you until Sat. Of course I think my rep around here and the level of the goods I am selling you need not worry about me going anywhere or pulling a BergdorfGoodwill.
Note: Hand pick up in NYC is perfectly acceptable and even prefered for the locals
Step 6)
You love and wear what you bought and I go buy more stuff.

Merckx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool beans. Are you going to be selling some of your Glennie shirts as well?
smile.gif

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Ties: $15-$30
Michael Drake, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Paul Smith, Barker Black, Etro, Garrick Anderson, Giorgio Armani
Pocket Squares: $25
Ralph Lauren, Etro
Suits/Jackets: $150-$500
Kris Van Assche, Prada, Dunhill, Etro, Michael Kors, Theirry Mugler
Shirts: $25-$60
Dolce & Gabbana, Ralph Lauren, Emporio Armani, Marc Jacobs Collection, Gucci, Etro, Versace
Sweaters: $35-$50
Michael Kors, Yves Saint Laurent, D&G
Trousers/Pants: $25-$75
Michael Kors, D&G, Balenciaga, Gucci, Etro
Shorts: $35-$40
Marc Jacobs, Burberry (golf)
Luggage/Briefcases/Bags:
Dolce & Gabbana, Yves Saint Laurent

Not THAT many items. I've cut my closet down to things that I really like and even suprised myself because looking at it I thought I would have more stuff.
*Initial prices subject to change as I more carefully inspect them.*

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You kick ass SoCal.

What size are you in general? that might help.

Suit size
Shirt Size??

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Oh yah was going to add that just now afer I got a pvt message.

Really runs the range. M to L, shirts 39-41, jackets 48-52, pants 32-34, pocket squares-ties one size fits all

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
interested in photos of the Barker Black necktie, maybe your dunhill and etro stuff (depending on size-- you are much slimmer than me, I think)

np99sky

Reaction score
I'm interested in the Hermes, Barker Black, and Paul Smith ties as well. Maybe Marc Jacobs shorts.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Some preview/interest check/idea of fit pics of a few pieces before I take more tomorrow:

Theirry Mugler Paris (52r) cotton suit, RLPL shirt, Etro square
tm002.jpg

tm003.jpg

Prada suit (50r)
Pradacheck.jpg

PradaPS.jpg

Etro(50) wool herringbone overcoat w/ flakes of color
etroprada.jpg

Dolce & Gabbana buffalo weekender
dolce.jpg

Dunhill (50r) wool/silk jacket, RLPL shirt, Etro square, Michael Drake tie
easter001.jpg

easter002.jpg

Etro (52) cotton/linen trousers
etrolv003.jpg

etrolv001.jpg

Michael Kors khakis (33)
vt.jpg

Michael Kors wool navy peacoat (50)
pea002.jpg

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
I already have almost $2,000 worth of interest in private messages.

I'm running out to get food and will not hop on until I take quite a few pics of what I can tonight.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The Dunhil jacket is made by Caruso, it's great fabric and very soft.

The etro jacket is cool, maybe I'll buy it, have you deposit some DNA in the pockets and then I'll deposit DNA in the other pocket and gift the jacket to Connemara.

SoCal, I wish you the best in the DB contest.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
The etro jacket is cool, maybe I'll buy it, have you deposit some DNA in the pockets and then I'll deposit DNA in the other pocket and gift the jacket to Connemara.
He'd just sell it on here in a month.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads