• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

so, is it okay or not?

pdial

Reaction score
258Troll_spray.jpg

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Who cares anyway if you were manor-born or nouveaux-riches?
The way you portray yourself and you treat others is more important..

We have on style forum all the different equations...The "sons of" who started with a great headstart from the rest of us , the self-made men and the average Joe...

They all equally have their lot of gents and tweps..

We all know people who started with nothing and are acting now like royalty..
The self-made twist doesn't make you a gentleman with superior tastes and attitudes..
Meritocraty can be as delusional than gentry or old money...

laphroaig

Reaction score
How do you get into college without completing school? I'm trying to do same but I'm not being taken seriously. Do I need a Savile Row suit to be let in?

unscrupulous

Reaction score
hey, the troll spray is pretty well designed; is the cat in ur avatar wincing from the odor of the troll spray all over you?

If you have such a busy professional life -- but lacks a life otherwise -- how do you find the time to write such a long-winded, bragging thread? let alone write responses to any and all replies to your thread?

Furthermore, why do you even care if your aim is to announce to the virtual world how rich you are, with the unintended consequence of exposing how poor and pathetic your life really is?
i guess i allocate my time irrationaly sometime, i should really be busy atm, but responses to posts like yours are just too compelling. too marsupialed that it's interesting.

that isn't my aim, the consequence however, is inevitable given people like you who would draw it.

If you have been working 12 hour days since you were 12 you are more of a slave laborer than a spoiled brat, so trying to portray yourself as such would be a indefensible affectation.
i suppose, but my slavery stems from willingness to be enslaved. i don't try to portray myself as a spoiled brat, it's unintended; oh and lots of people do buy indefensible affections

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you get into college without completing school? I'm trying to do same but I'm not being taken seriously. Do I need a Savile Row suit to be let in?
i'll assume you're studying advertising at your local state u?
yes, u need to glue a label from a venerable savile row house onto a cheap suit to demonstrate your marketing prowess, and thus convince them you are worthy of the vocation.
giving anecdotes of your spamming will work fine also, it's a first class marketing technique

faichai

Reaction score
What is your thesis topic and who is your advisor? I'm just curious because not many prodigies in math end up outside academia. Also I believe for most aspiring mathematicians getting a PhD in math (in US) is a 4-5 years of full time commitment at least (meaning no extra time for summer internship or equity research on weekends), heck, even Terry Tao spent four years and to paraphrase your post, there're less than a handful of mathematicians of any age who can claim to be better than Terry Tao. Unfortunately I think neither you nor I are on that prestigious list at this moment.

unscrupulous

Reaction score
i studied undergrad at oxford, and post at cambridge; never studied in us for uni
i wanted to go into academia, but didn't get a position that can contain my ego

i'm not a mathematical prodigy, and can't be compared with any of them... i simply had the vision earlier than most aspiring mathematicians and worked at it earlier.

JensenH

Reaction score
Originally Posted by unscrupulous
yes, u need to glue a label from a venerable savile row house onto a cheap suit

Spoken like a man with first hand experience.
laugh.gif

Why don't you put on your thrifted-from-Ebay-cheap-suit-with-a-glued-on-Savile-Row-label and play solitaire instead of trolling on this forum?

unscrupulous

Reaction score
Spoken like a man with first hand experience.

Why don't you put on your thrifted-from-Ebay-cheap-suit-with-a-glued-on-Savile-Row-label and play solitaire instead of trolling on this forum?

yes, it was spoken from a man with first hand experience...i beleive i made it as a gift for you though.

put it on? i've given it to you for quite sometime, wouldn't dirty my dress shirt by putting it on.

-----------------------------------------
yeah my shift keys broken, on my laptop at least; don't have keyboard with me atm

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
This is some sad ****.

JensenH

Reaction score
Originally Posted by unscrupulous
yes, it was spoken from a man with first hand experience...

Oh, I see you admit to the "hand experience." No shame in that, given you have no life and no friends, playing with yourself is the next best thing.

stylo 9000

Reaction score
so OP is asking if it's ok to act arrogant if you actually are better than everyone??
eh.gif
OP sounds like a douche. to that end, I'll say it doesn't matter what clothes you wear if you are a douche.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you heard of Arthur Kade? He's embarked on a pretty impressive Journey too....

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this is the worst trolling in a while... ugh.

at least make it more believable next time..

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We need trolls like we need ugly and easy women....To quickly and cheaply boost our self-esteem and building up our egos..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads