• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SNS Herning- fits?

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Possibly the most useless Selectism post ever. If that's the bar for their photos, I've got a bright future w/ my Hipstamatic shots ahead of me.

No offense rkd.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy
^ Possibly the most useless Selectism post ever. If that's the bar for their photos, I've got a bright future w/ my Hipstamatic shots ahead of me.

No offense rkd.

lol none taken ... yeah the pics suck. i was hoping someone would post after me with better pics since that was all i could find
blush.gif

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 13k
Anyone have issues with TSA at airports with the metal buttons?

Any good TSA officer would ask you to remove a cardigan anyway

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
Any good TSA officer would ask you to remove a cardigan anyway

True that, I just dont want to get hassled even through the security scan. Guess we'll find out in a few hours.

s3lam

Reaction score
Thought I would post a pic of my Stark in size med.
For reference: 5' 9.5" ~175lbs

I purchased the Stark from Inventory (Thanks Ryan!) late Monday night and received it this morning! Great service and crazy fast delivery! Anybody on the fence on picking up the Stark should def grab it. Many peeps in this thread were concerned with the length being too long but I find the length perfect.

xpost from sufu
DSC_7981.jpg

gastarbeider

Reaction score
Originally Posted by s3lam
Thought I would post a pic of my Stark in size med. For reference: 5' 9.5" ~175lbs I purchased the Stark from Inventory (Thanks Ryan!) late Monday night and received it this morning! Great service and crazy fast delivery! Anybody on the fence on picking up the Stark should def grab it. Many peeps in this thread were concerned with the length being too long but I find the length perfect. xpost from sufu
nice. have been very tempted. at 5'9" and +/-150 during winter, i'm thinking i'm more of an S, than an M.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Thought I would post a pic of my Stark in size med. For reference: 5' 9.5" ~175lbs I purchased the Stark from Inventory (Thanks Ryan!) late Monday night and received it this morning! Great service and crazy fast delivery! Anybody on the fence on picking up the Stark should def grab it. Many peeps in this thread were concerned with the length being too long but I find the length perfect. xpost from sufu
DSC_7981.jpg

lol, your such a total pimp
smile.gif
looks perfect. your my new style reference.

s3lam

Reaction score
thanks Whatever123 =)

gastarbeider, you will probably fit a small but don't quote me on that =) Maybe somebody with a Stark in small can shed some more light on this for you.

And not sure where you are located but I just check Tres Bien shop and they dont have a small in the blue but it is available in small in the black and burgundy. Hope this helps a bit.

gastarbeider

Reaction score
thanks Whatever123 =)

gastarbeider, you will probably fit a small but don't quote me on that =) Maybe somebody with a Stark in small can shed some more light on this for you.

And not sure where you are located but I just check Tres Bien shop and they dont have a small in the blue but it is available in small in the black and burgundy. Hope this helps a bit.

thanks. saw that.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thought I would post a pic of my Stark in size med.
For reference: 5' 9.5" ~175lbs

I purchased the Stark from Inventory (Thanks Ryan!) late Monday night and received it this morning! Great service and crazy fast delivery! Anybody on the fence on picking up the Stark should def grab it. Many peeps in this thread were concerned with the length being too long but I find the length perfect.

xpost from sufu
DSC_7981.jpg

PIMP

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sexonfabric
wish i hadn't sold my stark...they are awesome. think i'll add another sns to the stable for A/W

everyone jocks my stark when i wear it out

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads