• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SNS Herning- fits?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
memento appears nicer than ion, would be nice to get more measurements than just end

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are they bringing back colors like black melange, or are they strictly seasonal. As in, goodbye oxblood and triple blue.

Shingles

Reaction score

Are they bringing back colors like black melange, or are they strictly seasonal. As in, goodbye oxblood and triple blue.

I've been in contact with SNS through email as i'm on the hunt for a Black Melange myself - no Black Melange this season.

In the FW13 lineup, they produced STARK in these colours:

C1001 - black
C2002 - navy blue
C5102 - dark army green
C6102 - bordeaux
M2006 - navy blue mix
M5005 - dark army mix
M6006 - oxblood mix
M9003 - triple grey mix

There are some other colorways too, like the "Raw Mix", available in the Fisherman model, but not in the Stark.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Thanks for the source info. Looks like End has 5 of those 8 colors for reference. Oxblood mix I think you can see at Frans Boone (?)--I know it was being heavily discussed earlier in the thread.

Not super excited about the Need Supply buy, and still curious to see what the Unionmade buy looks like...

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Does anybody have a real life picture of the Private cardigan from End?

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've been in contact with SNS through email as i'm on the hunt for a Black Melange myself - no Black Melange this season.

In the FW13 lineup, they produced STARK in these colours:

C1001 - black
C2002 - navy blue
C5102 - dark army green
C6102 - bordeaux
M2006 - navy blue mix
M5005 - dark army mix
M6006 - oxblood mix
M9003 - triple grey mix

There are some other colorways too, like the "Raw Mix", available in the Fisherman model, but not in the Stark.

That's great info- thanks for getting this out there.

Axelman 17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about getting a new Stark to go with my old fit Maroon. Only problem is I am not loving the colorways from this season. I would love a green Stark but the "dark army" looks too brown and not green enough for me. Has anyone seen the new triple grey mix? If I could get my pick from prior seasons it would be either (not dark) army green or triple blue mix. Anyone know where to get these in large?

jmaudi0

Reaction score
I posted pics of the triple Grey mix stark a few pages back. It's really nice. A lot darker than the pics on end.

Shingles

Reaction score
Should be from last year then. They probably had one large and one x-large left since last year which they stowed away during the summer and got back up on the shelves and online now.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Should be from last year then. They probably had one large and one x-large left since last year which they stowed away during the summer and got back up on the shelves and online now.

Almost certainly. But isn't that what you were looking for?

Shingles

Reaction score

Almost certainly. But isn't that what you were looking for?

Yes it is, so thanks for the heads up, but unfortunately they had no size medium left :(.

nothclif

Reaction score

you'll get a fee notice in the mail from fedex about a week later.  i just got hit up for like 16.5% of the cost of my stark... :(  oh well.

Just got my invoice in the mail a couple days ago and it was around the same for my stark at 16%, about $50 after fedex fees.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads