1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

SNS Herning- fits?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by dixonmanor, Sep 10, 2009.

1. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

I can't afford a couch I spent all my money on knits

2. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

3. pasteurisation

pasteurisation Senior member

I like this colour.
    [​IMG]

4 people like this.
  4. Exdeath

Exdeath Senior member

Anyone know where I can pick up a Fang in L? I'm assuming that'd be my size since I take Inverallans in L/42 as well.

5. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

That looks like the first time they did an Army Green Mix, like 2 winters ago? where is pic from?

6. pasteurisation

pasteurisation Senior member

That sweater was found in yahoo auction. So you are probably right.

7. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

I think the executions of that color since have been less strong. Those first mix styles were awesome--the triple blue, that army, the purple and the concrete.

8. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

What do you guys think of the fit on this? It's an older fit Stark (the longer one) in Medium. I'm 6'4", 195 lbs, typically wear a 40L jacket (maybe 42L if the brand runs slim). I'm wondering if I need a Large or if that would be too big. The fit on this feels pretty good, but in the first pic when it's buttoned, you can see the bottom button pulling a bit. Other than that, it feels good in the shoulders, arms, and everywhere else.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
  9. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

It looks too small and accentuates your hips

10. JezeC

JezeC Senior member

It looks a bit tight, but keep in mind that SNS stretches a bit, at least mine does.

11. Beatlegeuse

This is what I was worried about, thanks for the input. I was also concerned that if I sized up then it would be too big in other areas. I guess the bigger problem is actually finding an older fit Stark in a Large. You can see by the length on this one that the newer, shittier (IMO) fit would be much too short, unless I wanted a cropped look, which I don't. Do you think it looks bad when it's unbuttoned? The only real problem I see is the pulling when I button it.

RE: the above post, I'm not sure if it will stretch enough to reduce the pulling near the waist/hip area. I will say the arms feel a bit looser now, and not as snug as they did when I first put this on in the morning.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
  12. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

Unbuttoned looks better but still too small for my taste. You can maybe try finding a large in the old fit or xl in the new.

13. Beatlegeuse

I looked at the new XL but it's too short for me. I'll keep looking and see if I can find a Large in the old fit, thanks for the input.

14. edamame

edamame Well-Known Member

I'm having trouble with sizing (Stark), but I don't want to order and have to return. I'd like to avoid that route if possible lol.

I'm a true small -- I usually take shirts with 19.5in p2p, and 16-16.5 shoulders. My chest is 36-37in and my shoulders are something like 16.25in. I'm 5"9 and ~137lbs. Unsure if I need a S or M. Thoughts?

15. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Small, unless you want a really slouchy fit.

16. mmmtttt

mmmtttt Senior member

Four horsemen just did a shadow drop on SNS, they still have the Blue mix stark in Large at 215 USD. (240 cad), oxblood ion at around 250, and blue memento at around 270. I dont know what their shipping rates are to the US but its by far the best prices ive seen ever to Canada.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  17. stevent

stevent Senior member

Thanks, got the ion. Was debating when 20% off via email but can't pass it up at this price

18. mmmtttt

mmmtttt Senior member

Yeah I really didnt plan to grab a Stark this season, but I have never seen an opportunity to get one at that price to canada so I had to.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
  19. stgrim

stgrim Senior member

If I wear a large in the FW '13 Stark, what would I size in the FW '13 Ion? Debating between medium and large..

20. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

I've only tried the crewneck on, but it seems the cardigan runs the same, and IME I'd say Medium. I wear an XL in the "new" Stark fit an the Large Ion crew is big enough on me that I'm gonna sell it.