• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TweedyProf

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
After my two deliveries from Skoak the USPS has sent me separately documents that got detached.

I'm glad that they got the package to me and the paper materials not so important I guess (just receipt, custom forms). Makes me wonder how they are getting detached or perhaps it's just part of the customs process. The attached letter apologies for finding the materials "loose in the mail or damaged by mechanical processing equipment."

At least the shoes made it in one piece, well two really.

grunberg

Reaction score
Can somebody give fitting comparison of EB to VASS F and U lasts? Do I understand correct that EB is similar to F last in fit? Or is it between F an U?

BootSpell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After my two deliveries from Skoak the USPS has sent me separately documents that got detached.

I'm glad that they got the package to me and the paper materials not so important I guess (just receipt, custom forms). Makes me wonder how they are getting detached or perhaps it's just part of the customs process. The attached letter apologies for finding the materials "loose in the mail or damaged by mechanical processing equipment."

At least the shoes made it in one piece, well two really.

I was happy to see my Galways breezed through customs in NYC and have now left Bethpage, NY, wherever that is.

BootSpell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know how it feels man, soon enough they will arrive. Get ready to post more pics.

I've stopped being embarrassed by the fact that I create a special email that's very handy to me which contains a link at the top to the carrier's tracking site. And I check the tracking info for updates at least four times a day. The email's subject line contains the estimated day of arrival so I have a convenient list of all my arrivals and can keep track of them. I don't think I was born this OCD.

And yes, I will post pics. But I don't have a fancy camera like some of you...

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow will mark the 3 week anniversary of the shipping of my EB's from Sweden...

USPS is agonizingly slow...

baldy[1].gif

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow will mark the 3 week anniversary of the shipping of my EB's from Sweden...

baldy[1].gif

Wow. I'm in North Dakota and all my orders have been 2-3 days (minus one that got stuck in customs). But even that was only a week... I've been shipping FedEx though.

BootSpell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

baldy[1].gif

Are you sure something's not gone awry? I was given an estimate of 8-10 days using USPS by our esteemed colleagues on this thread and it looks like mine will arrive at exactly 10 days (although I don't want to jinx myself).

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coffee_and_vodka