• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

@Leaves
, How is the GMTO of the U-wing boot with patina service going? Do you have an estimated charge for the patina service? Thanks.

Would love a pair with Dandy Shoe Care Patina. Not sure whether it would be a bit much though.

Some more views of the Siena patina.

http://dandyshoecare.tumblr.com/post/105251978255/siena-carmina-edition-a-new-patina-by-alexander

Looks like the Suede Uwing is taking off, but we might do both actually. Let me get back to you.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I would love to join in on the EB MTO action. Is the model below also part of the MTO? I don't have a ref. number, but the model seems rather simple, except the blind stitch.

Does the MTO also cover different thread colors?
Does EB offer pigskin?

Thanks a lot

They do offer pigskin but I have no swatches. There's a slight extra surcharge for this though, maybe 1000 SEK or so.
They can use different color thread but we recommend the natural thread as this is the traditional style.

For further specific MTO queries please email [email protected]

Last edited:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

^^^ Nice to see some shell action happening! I'd be all over this if I didn't already have a Carmina saddle shell derby.

Agreed! I have a saddle chukka so will bow out.

Love this new model. Anyone up for a tan suede version??

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Quote:
It's down to personal preference, of course, but I think my saddle shell derbies are just freaking gorgeous. Definitely want to own a saddle shell tall boot one day. Maybe a jumper.
Agreed. That makeup will look great. Here is a recent saddle batch

Tallcane

Reaction score

Looks like the Suede Uwing is taking off, but we might do both actually. Let me get back to you.

I absolutely love the look of the patina version but I just don't know what I would do with it. Heck, it would be so striking that I would want to put it in a display case and never wear it; but, that might actually be part of my hesitancy as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads