Site Topics - Part II

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by j, Feb 4, 2010.

1. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

Its running smooth as silk now.
    really? before when you said it was slow mine was fine and now its dead slow. maybe in the am it'll pick up

2. Matt

Matt [email protected]

I would also like a custom title. What does a new member need to do to recieve one?

not get banned.

3. jetpack

jetpack New Member

not get banned.

You really could have let the game play out a little longer. No harm was meant.

4. Matt

Matt [email protected]

You really could have let the game play out a little longer. No harm was meant.

So, IS, you really want to test me on the sock puppet rules?

5. Don Carlos

Don Carlos In Time Out

Can we delete the account of that fake Arrogant Bastard so that my name can be changed back eventually?

6. mm84321

mm84321 Senior member

In stitches seems, ostensibly, like an innocent enough poster with overall good intentions. However, there's a part of me that feels like he is a rather emotionally starved individual with a profound need to be accepted, and to feel needed by his peers. As to exactly what measures he will take to actually fill this internal void, I'm not quite sure.

7. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Can we get a rundown of the past few days events? So much activity!

Manton is RINO
    Arrogant Bastard is now again Don Carlos and enjoys real penor
    MetroStyles has a 3 month timeout

what else am I missing?

8. Don Carlos

Don Carlos In Time Out

In stitches seems, ostensibly, like an innocent enough poster with overall good intentions. However, there's a part of me that feels like he is a rather emotionally starved individual with a profound need to be accepted, and to feel needed by his peers. As to exactly what measures he will take to actually fill this internal void, I'm not quite sure.

Remember the Jon Heder character in Blades of Glory, whose many stalkerish lines included "I want to cut off your skin and wear it to my birthday?"

9. Don Carlos

Don Carlos In Time Out

Can we get a rundown of the past few days events? So much activity! Manton is RINO Arrogant Bastard is now again Don Carlos and enjoys real penor MetroStyles has a 3 month timeout what else am I missing?
    1) The last few pages of this thread explain my name change, and the title seems to have been pulled from my sig quote. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...=237318&page=9 2) Manton's title means "Republican In Name Only," and is probably drawn from (over)use of that acronym in CE threaks. 3) Metro was timed out for posting a dickture in a thread of mine (now squirreled, unfortunately). This was the sculpture that I believe you saw and commented upon, no?

10. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

Serious questions...

A) I get when I started that I wasn't even a good poster (not saying I am now but certainly not as bad...right?) but really...I just don't see the fail. Can someone explain that to me?

B) Is DC the new sho'nuff? Grrrrrrr!

11. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

can I get a custom title now....???? [​IMG]
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
    You post a shitload. If you ever make it to the top ten I will be impressed, but I bet real life catches up with you sometime this summer and you disappear.
    He's been here for the time I was on hiatus and he has half of my post count. Ridiculous.
    Need to spell it out "Junior Mouse" Or possibly "Junior Maos" for contrast
    ftfy
    How come otter, someone who's been banned repeatedly, allowed to stay? Especially when he's engaging in the same behavior that got him the boot the other times? Is there a rule that if you come back after enough bans, you get to stay?
    To be fair, he tones down a bit every iteration (I can only think of a couple instances of calling people twinks or sub bottoms or whatever) Given that I don't sleep and therefore seem to run on the schedules of the spammers, can I get some kind of spam blasting powers? I mean, it's not like you're giving them to one of those uncouth "Senior Members," I am a classy goter of opinions!

12. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

1) The last few pages of this thread explain my name change, and the title seems to have been pulled from my sig quote.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...=237318&page=9

2) Manton's title means "Republican In Name Only," and is probably drawn from (over)use of that acronym in CE threaks.

3) Metro was timed out for posting a dickture in a thread of mine (now squirreled, unfortunately). This was the sculpture that I believe you saw and commented upon, no?

Oh yeah - I meant anything else that I missed...to recap. [​IMG]

13. Don Carlos

Don Carlos In Time Out

Oh yeah - I meant anything else that I missed...to recap. [​IMG]

Shut up gaylord

14. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

So, IS, you really want to test me on the sock puppet rules?
    My sincerest apologies to the mods the real AB and the forum at large. I crossed a line, it was a bad judgement call to say the least. It was meant in good fun. I was unawares of any sock puppet rules and do not have any intention of breaking those or any forum rules out there. I had every intention of dropping it very quickly, and in all honesy I have no idea who juataaron is, it does not belong to me. Once more I appologize it was meant as a joke, obviously it was in bad taste, sorry. Edit: mm thanks for the rather backhanded compliment, I was simply trying to make a little joke, it went sour. No need to go all dr. phil there. In b4 IS pile on.