Site Topics - Part II

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by j, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Aren't you Bris?
    inorite. Not like he's not been bent over by the mods* before. * yes I know that's ambiguous given the past history of Bristopher vs. the mods, but I still hold the position that Bris got what he asked for when he got exiled a while back. I was referring to the time he asked for the custom title of "Yoga Instructor" and got instead "Can be bent over". Again, he got what he asked for IMHO. Sorry Bris.

2. NORE

NORE Senior member

[​IMG]

Aren't you Bris?

inorite. Not like he's not been bent over by the mods* before.

* yes I know that's ambiguous given the past history of Bristopher vs. the mods, but I still hold the position that Bris got what he asked for when he got exiled a while back. I was referring to the time he asked for the custom title of "Yoga Instructor" and got instead "Can be bent over". Again, he got what he asked for IMHO. Sorry Bris.

Wha? Who?

3. Redwoood

Redwoood Senior member

Can I have a custom title? [​IMG]

I have the feeling this is going to turn out to be the worst idea you've had in the last 3.5 months...

4. NORE

NORE Senior member

5. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

J/c, just leave it dude. Attention whore much?

6. mordecai

mordecai Immoderator

any of the francophiles remember the death scene from the end of Bande à part?

7. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Just let him back in already. Look, he obviously wants to be here. Let's just be done with it and move on already.

8. Blackfyre

Blackfyre Senior member

umm...i'd like the title assologist [​IMG]

plz

9. borderline

borderline Senior member

Can we ask for a moratorium on B&S replies that say "If it was (1/2 size larger! 3 sizes smaller!) I would buy it!"

Nobody cares, and it results in unnecessary free bumps for the OP.

10. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

^ in before j says

"if you would like to Mod that, sure. If not, no"

11. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

In the request department: Is there any way we can expand on the signature character length limit? I understand why its in place but with the inclusion of code in the limit it really makes formatting with links and whatnot very difficult. I've only now realized this after spending the last 15 minutes trying to reformat my sig.

12. Jonathan Mills

Jonathan Mills Member

Hello to who ever that does the moderation here. I am new and happend to have posted two consecutive post under the same thread. Though it was not the post. One was a question and the other was an answer to somebody's question. I tried to delete it but there aren't any such option in the edit mode, so I just let it be. And I hope it is not considered as spam because it's not.

I hope tomorrow I will not try to log in here and get a message telling me that I was banned for spamming the forum.

So if you want to help me delete it in case it's considered spam here then do. But if it's not a spam then I am happy.[​IMG]

13. Alter

Alter Senior member

Hello to who ever that does the moderation here. I am new and happend to have posted two consecutive post under the same thread. Though it was not the post. One was a question and the other was an answer to somebody's question. I tried to delete it but there aren't any such option in the edit mode, so I just let it be. And I hope it is not considered as spam because it's not.

I hope tomorrow I will not try to log in here and get a message telling me that I was banned for spamming the forum.

So if you want to help me delete it in case it's considered spam here then do. But if it's not a spam then I am happy.[​IMG]

Nothing to worry about there. It isn't spam and you won't be banned for a mistaken double post. Welcome to the forum!

14. Jonathan Mills

Jonathan Mills Member

Nothing to worry about there. It isn't spam and you won't be banned for a mistaken double post. Welcome to the forum!

Thanks and hope you are right. I really like it here already.[​IMG]

15. borderline

borderline Senior member

Can we ask for a moratorium on B&S replies that say "If it was (1/2 size larger! 3 sizes smaller!) I would buy it!"

Nobody cares, and it results in unnecessary free bumps for the OP.

^ in before j says

"if you would like to Mod that, sure. If not, no"

Not asking for a bannable offense, just a request made saying "Try to tone that down."