• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

karmaguy

Reaction score
Zzz independence Chicago has another drop of EG stuff for FW20. still has 20% off all FW items so good opportunity to snag new EG at a discount

Chunsak

Reaction score
F459B2FD-6C34-4B03-A21F-937541B1470A.jpeg

Battenwear olive cord cap
FW18 olive cord loiter
FW18 herringbone cagoule
FW19 patchwork painters
Yuketens
4F821004-F043-4DC0-BCD3-D227B73221FF.jpeg

Chunsak

Reaction score
@Chunsak are those Yuketens special order via email/phone? I don't think I've seen them advertised on their website past few seasons.
They were from their fw18 collection. Called the yukerolean. I think retail on these was over $1,000 if I remember right. Got these on eBay for about 1/10th of that price though.
@Chunsak love the dusty orange on those painters
Thanks, love the color of these pants, too!

Jagger_On

Reaction score
Bad pic but thought I'd contribute
FW17 benson
FW20 black patchwork HB interliner

View attachment 1474546
Fit on the Benson looks great. Much better than mine does on me.

Just debating whether to get something in that patchwork. Interliner or hoodie should be the way to go but tempted to do something stupid and get the jog pants.

BlakeRVA

Reaction score
20201010_150107.jpg
Ss13 Penn Shirt

I normally reserve my ramblings for Instagram, but since I couldn't post it for some unknown reason, you've received the rare (dis)pleasure.
Last night I watched Titanic with my wife. I aim to please, so it was alright, but something stuck with me towards the end. As Jack and Rose are floating in the freezing water, Jack makes Rose promise "I'll never let go". She repeats this several times before fading out of consciousness to realize this was her final exchange with Jack. It hit me on an emotional level because I owned this EG jacket three years ago for about a month before losing it in a late night Lyft ride after missing my flight home. The driver ended up ghosting me and I hadn't seen the jacket since. Despite this major setback, three years of patiently waiting, a few shed tears, and a couple night terrors later, I was blessed to find it in my size on "9% Fee Menswear Site". Part of me wants to think it's the same piece I lost three years ago and it's been waiting for me ever since. Regardless, this morning as I grabbed it out of the closet, I gently whispered to the arm pocket (1 of 7 ??) "I'll never let go" then sighed in relief. How sweet it feels to be reunited at last. Hit me up James Cameron if you want me to ghost write the script to turn this love story into a feature film.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads