• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

futuremyth

Reaction score
Trying out EG security guard with winter textures. bad angle/pose and the shirt is a size too big which is making the jacket look tight, but I think it'll work with a better shirt. can't decide if the SC and pants are too close visually.

20171205_180341.jpg
20171205_180610.jpg

Boglioli / EG x3 / Anonymous Ism / Alden

If anyone has size M 19CBDs they want to sell, PM me please, I'm struggling for shirts right now.

zunker

Reaction score
Trying out EG security guard with winter textures. bad angle/pose and the shirt is a size too big which is making the jacket look tight, but I think it'll work with a better shirt. can't decide if the SC and pants are too close visually.

View attachment 886861
Boglioli / EG x3 / Anonymous Ism / Alden

If anyone has size M 19CBDs they want to sell, PM me please, I'm struggling for shirts right now.
If you had medium or light grey trousers (same shade as tie) would be better I think. Otherwise too close.

AgeOfAdz

Reaction score
OK I'm kinda high but do y'all ever feel like there's a huge disconnect between how we dress and what's in the look books Like I mean yeah we're all trying to scratch off that itch of I dunno bedfords heavy patterns many pockets bucket hats paired with some expensive derbies you bought in your early sf days or whatever old converse you found in your mum's house or bought for lifting or I dunno man. We had a cold enough spell a bit back and I wore the same outfit everyday a bedford with a bb ocbd with some tie I nicked from an op shop some literal dad jeans i bought from a boating camping fishing store and k-mart thongs/crocs I think I read somewhere about Japanese businessman doing crocs and its the most at home I've ever felt in eg without this weird nagging that's always in the back of my mind

rusticchasm

Reaction score
OK I'm kinda high but do y'all ever feel like there's a huge disconnect between how we dress and what's in the look books Like I mean yeah we're all trying to scratch off that itch of I dunno bedfords heavy patterns many pockets bucket hats paired with some expensive derbies you bought in your early sf days or whatever old converse you found in your mum's house or bought for lifting or I dunno man. We had a cold enough spell a bit back and I wore the same outfit everyday a bedford with a bb ocbd with some tie I nicked from an op shop some literal dad jeans i bought from a boating camping fishing store and k-mart thongs/crocs I think I read somewhere about Japanese businessman doing crocs and its the most at home I've ever felt in eg without this weird nagging that's always in the back of my mind

i think @KamoteJoe said it best in his member spotlight:
https://journal.styleforum.net/member-focus-kamotejoe/

"Kapital’s mantra of wearing clothes that make you happy really resonated with me and it’s made this hobby less about impressing and more about wearing clothes that are an extension of my personality."

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads