• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

JSAN

Reaction score
The recent Galliano seasons have seen considerable quality increases IMO, from the better zippers and leathers used. At the very least the first season black 5-zip I got was pretty well made comparatively.

melancholyape

Reaction score
Hi guys, thinking of buying these as statement sneakers. For the condition they are in, are they worth $100? Appreciate the opinions.
A284F123EA5646A1AC88383C3D8A0874.jpg
5374342AD4D945E9995E1278C6ACF7E3.jpg
30E019F96A66442AAC20413381B044A5.jpg

Last edited:

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Has anyone seen pics of the nonnative worker call worn? I can't tell if it would be more squared-off-looking or more head-conforming.

nonnative-Worker-Cap-Cow-Leather-Soil-2_1024x1024.jpg

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Speaking of boots, what do we think of these Butteros? I'm not partial to the medallion on the toe, is it a deal breaker?

11305233nn_14_f.jpg

I didn't get these, and the last pair sold on Yoox - wonder if someone here got them? If so, and they don't work for you, give me a shout. After they sold I found way better pictures elsewhere online and now I regret sleeping on these.

Trit

Reaction score
I didn't get these, and the last pair sold on Yoox - wonder if someone here got them? If so, and they don't work for you, give me a shout. After they sold I found way better pictures elsewhere online and now I regret sleeping on these.

Hey, there. I got these boots. I've been looking to check out Buttero for a couple years now but I could never get them quite cheap enough. These ones actually sold out and came back and finally went another 20% down. I'll let you know if they don't work out but it would definitely be cheaper for you to just wait for them to be restocked in that case. Canadians pay a lot more for stuff on Yoox than our US friends. High taxes and shipping and duties and currency conversion fees. Pro tip is to never take anything out of your dream box after it sells out if you really want it. If it gets returned it will get re-placed in inventory and your dream box listing will show it is in stock again. Yoox has been wiping stuff out of my dream box a ton in the last couple of months but that's another story.

Torchiere

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NervesAidHealth