1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Shoe Fit Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by kronik, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Tarmac

Tarmac Senior member

The Grensons were both shoes. 9.5 was a snug fit and I would have preferred larger.

Also, both of these just looked tiny for some reason. The exterior length was noticeably shorter than my other shoes in the same size

2. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

And another update:
    R.M. Williams Craftsman, 9G (Australian), yearling. Surprisingly it does not feel as snug as the kangaroo-leather Stockman, but at the same time it is not as loose at ankles as the Stockman. I'd blame my spindly ankles for that. Very comfortable.

Stacy Adams Madison 00015 in size/width 10 D color Brown kidskin. Bought these because they were cheap and looked pretty decent unlike the vast majority of S.A. pimpwear. Fit is excellent. Comfortably snug, even at the ankles.

3. whedda

whedda Member

These are my everyday shoes and sizes.

Crockett&Jones - Lowndes (348) - UK8/EU42 - Perfect fit!

Loding - Milan - UK7.5/EU41.5 - Snugg but good fit.

Loake 1880 - Knightsbridge - UK8/EU42 - okey fit, almost a bit big.

N.D.C made by hand - EU42 - A bit long and snugg.

Can anyone help me with the sizes of Bexley? If you own or have tried on a pair and can compare it to any of my modells I might know if there big or small i sizes.

4. Kent Wang

Kent Wang Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

There was a website somebody started last year or so where they basically did what this thread does, but compiled all the data for you. I can't remember what it's called now. Anyone?