1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shoe clearout US10Dish - Moreschi 'Norwegian' monks, Sutor Mantellassi spectators - reduced

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by chobochobo, Sep 7, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chobochobo

chobochobo Rubber Chicken Dubiously Honored Moderator

Bought quite a few new shoes recently and need to clear out a few pairs. Prices include worldwide registered airmail.

[1] Carmina UK9.5 but fits like a US10D, Simpson last Bordeaux calf plain captoe oxfords. Goodyear welt. Lightly used. Great shoe but just too many. Comes with a Carmina box (not the original) and bags but no trees. Asking 295usd shipped.-->270usd-->250usd-->230usd SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[2] Carmina Burgundy Shell Cordovan - punched captoe Oxfords on the Forest last. Goodyear welt. Again UK 9.5 but fits my size US10D fine. Shoes are nice but I'm just moving away from cordovan, a few marks here and there but nothing major. Lightly used. 375usd.-- 350usd-->340usd-->325usd SOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[3] Bought these off the B&S but they're just a touch too large for me (I'm a US10D) so I guess they'd be good for a US10.5D. Previous seller bought them new from JL sale (marked 'S') and wore them half a dozen times. I haven't worn them. The colour is close to a darker tan, having been modified from the original Ardilla Museum by the previous seller. Trees not included. Great shoe on the rare 8695 last, with some nice nuances - the seamless back for one. The heel seam and captoe double seams are 'fake' in the sense that there is only one piece of leather there. Asking 350usd--330usd--320usd-->300usd SOLD

[​IMG]

[4] Moreschi Made in Italy 'austerity' brogue medium brown monkstrap with Tirolese construction, which is their version of the Norvegese. It's from their higher line which retails for about 800usd I believe. UK 9.5 but fits US10D. A tiny bit of 'curling' of the front end of insole. Great shoe and I like the slightly quirky styling but just looking to make room in the shoe closet. 150usd shipped. -->135usd-->120usd

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[5] Sutor Mantellassi spectators - wingtip, medallion, white suede side panels. 10D. Very light use, I bought it off B&S and haven't worn them myself. I seem to have ended up with a surfeit of spectators. Asking 225 which is actually way less than my costs but looking to move them on quickly.--220usd

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[6] Calzoleria Toscana 'Lavorate a mano' in Italy. Ostrich skin. Bought a long time ago when my tastes were 'different', weren't cheap but looking to move on quickly. Asking 90usd shipped.-->85usd

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.