• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Égoiste. Not you. It's the name of the fragrance I'm wearing today.

You just wore that so you would have the opportunity to call HORNS an égoïste.

I am wearing Tom of Finland today.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Too bad it went over my head.

Today: Knize Ten.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
today I was feeling down and I like the whole world to suffer with me. Here's looking at you Prof Fab / Rach:

SotD: 4, yes 4, sprays of Jicky Parfum. Sooo good, it's like creamy and ***** and warm and fuzzy, refined yet filthy, and beautifully balanced and seamlessly blended. I can see myself wearing this for many years to come.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

today I was feeling down and I like the whole world to suffer with me. Here's looking at you Prof Fab / Rach:

SotD: 4, yes 4, sprays of Jicky Parfum. Sooo good, it's like creamy and ***** and warm and fuzzy, refined yet filthy, and beautifully balanced and seamlessly blended. I can see myself wearing this for many years to come.

Hope it made your day a little better.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This evening saw quite a bit of fog rolling in over and around Twin Peaks, so a couple of sprays of vintage Giorgio for Men was just right.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Today: Giorgio for Men again.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Pre-shower: Rose de Nuit (Lutens)
SOTD: Loukhoum by Keiko Mecheri.

Maquis

Reaction score
Thanks to Baron and his vintage stash, I'm wearing Patricia de Nicolai's New York. Now I want to get my hands on a bottle of the old stuff, as well...

On a side note, I went on another smell-a-palooza at Bloomingdale's today and ended up getting Coco pure parfum for my wife for Mother's Day (don't tell...) But I also played the role of the good samaritan as well when the salesperson from the Tom Ford counter desperately approached the Chanel and Hermes counters looking to find a fragrance that "smelled like almonds" for an important client. I searched my (pretty limited) fragrance note memory bank and actually remembered that heliotropin smells a bit like almond. Oh yeah: L'Heure Bleue! I marched over to the Guerlain counter and sprayed some on a paper strip and handed it off to my man, Guillermo at the Chanel counter, to offer to the Tom Ford salesperson & client. I guess the Alzheimer's hasn't set in as much as I thought, yet...:satisfied:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads