• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ASAPRice

Reaction score
Sure you don't *have* to be, but when the designer explicitly says he has a certain body type in mind...

And you're not doing yourself any favors comparing yourself to the vast majority, but I guess I agree lol. No shade!!!
No shade taken, but for the point of discussion, isn't the whole idea of rock n roll to do whatever you want? **** what Hedi's vision is, I like his clothes and I'm gonna rock em the way I want to.
I still like hedi whether I'm his ideal customer or not

HommeBoy007

Reaction score
Yep
No shade taken, but for the point of discussion, isn't the whole idea of rock n roll to do whatever you want? **** what Hedi's vision is, I like his clothes and I'm gonna rock em the way I want to.
I still like hedi whether I'm his ideal customer or not

Yep, can totally vibe with that. Although let's be honest, Hedi's clothes are more aspirational than they are a true reflection of rock 'n roll

HommeBoy007

Reaction score
How? Actually curious. It doesn’t look too long, cropped if anything (in the boot fit).

I suppose it's a matter of preference. Im not too big a fan of cropped denim with Wyatts, it makes the leg appear shorter. I think shorter guys have to worry more about stacking because all the extra fabric bunched around the lower leg can look unappealing (I've seen taller guys make mistakes with this as well). It's about proportion.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I suppose it's a matter of preference. Im not too big a fan of cropped denim with Wyatts, it makes the leg appear shorter. I think shorter guys have to worry more about stacking because all the extra fabric bunched around the lower leg can look unappealing (I've seen taller guys make mistakes with this as well). It's about proportion.
Fair enough, that makes sense. At 5'10" I'm not particularly tall or short, and have trouble deciding on denim length myself. I feel like the stacking from leaving them unhemmed can make me look shorter- but I don't like a cropped look either.

Teenage Rot

Reaction score
anyone have some advice on sizing on 40 mm Wyatt harness boots in black leather ?? I am a true to size 9 u.s and I wear a 41 in CP's and im not sure if I should go with the same size in the wyatts .

Unless your foot is really wide I wouldn’t go tts. Try em on if you can but a 41-41.5 is probably a better fit. I’m tts 9 and I still have a bit of room in 41.5

AlbeeeLe

Reaction score
Hey guys! Relatively new to SLP, and the Wyatt Chelseas have been a grail for such a long time and i've finally saved up for them.
Thing is I'm a bit short at 5'4 and I think that the 40mm might throw off my proportion. Should I scavenge for 30mm or do you guys think I could get away with the 40?

HommeBoy007

Reaction score
Hey guys! Relatively new to SLP, and the Wyatt Chelseas have been a grail for such a long time and i've finally saved up for them.
Thing is I'm a bit short at 5'4 and I think that the 40mm might throw off my proportion. Should I scavenge for 30mm or do you guys think I could get away with the 40?

Fit pics usually help in cases like these, so we can see your weight/limb distribution

AlbeeeLe

Reaction score
Fit pics usually help in cases like these, so we can see your weight/limb distribution
Heres a fit pic of me :)
The boots are SeF for reference
gtPEW2W.jpg

2TwPh7F

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads