• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mehran

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Sorry to do this, but can someone legit check these for me? I havent been keeping up with how the packaging/heel sizes/details have been changing.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Mehran

Reaction score
Definitely legit :)

Anthony Vacarello removed the “Paris” from pretty much everything regarding packing etc

Thanks for the quick response! Have the boots changed in any major (undesirable) way since Vacarello took over? I dont really care that much about the boot opening, as the thing that really attracted me was the last.

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response! Have the boots changed in any major (undesirable) way since Vacarello took over? I dont really care that much about the boot opening, as the thing that really attracted me was the last.

Not that I know of. My Wyatt’s from both Hedi era and Anthony’s current season are pretty much identical when looking at hardware, stitching and overall detailing. He did make a few wyatts where he gave them he’s touch such as the assymetric shaft, colors and hardware (Mainly zippers). So classic models like the Johdpurs you’ve been looking at and others should be pretty much identical:)

tutto bene

Reaction score
Haven't there been complaints of the instep being wider on new pairs? I remember a few people itt mentioning something like that.

Robin Michelangelo

Reaction score
Question! If I'm a 41.5 in SURF Wyatt harnesses and those fit me perfect with a tad bit of room how would the Lizard Tan Boots fit if they are a 42.5? I ask because as seasons change the sizing gets smaller and bigger etc.

echau

Reaction score
IMG_20180216_064618.jpg

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
echau with the perfect fit as usual.

i checked out the chloé site looking for a gift for my better half, and it looks as though it's already been rebranded with a more youthful, but not overly so inspiration. maybe i'm biased and expectations are getting in the way!

Keoni

Reaction score
Hate to be that guy but can I get an LC on this teddy? I sold the size 54 and I'm going down to a size 50 which is what you guys told me to get originally (shouldve listened)

Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 10.21.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 10.21.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 10.22.01 AM.png

Diet CCC

Reaction score
God damn I’m in love with these santiags! Such a cool statement piece, and it goes surprisingly well with my velvet biker jacket from Route Des Garden! They did fit a little snug to begin with, but once they’ve been worn a few times to break in just fine.

Also a few friends of mine who got invited to the Paris and NY preview show for FW18 told me they’re making a comeback. I’ve been told that they will be back in variations of python, leather and suede. Most likely Anthony have changed a few things compared to the original design, but my friend said “they’re basically santiags, same shape, side zips and cowboy classics.”

View attachment 924740
I hope you are not referring the "Santiag" on Luisviaroma, absolute disaster.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads