• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cptspaulding666

Reaction score
Also I really fucked up!! and didn't cop anything during the November sale! Any other promotions on YSL.com or I'm **** out of luck and taking an L.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's almost comical at this point that Saint Laurent STILL can't put the ******* knee blowouts over the knees.

swoops

Reaction score

D10s and high calf jods

dddibakar

Reaction score
There is 2013 cafe racer on facebook group if anyone is interested. I remeber people interested in that one.

Last edited:

swoops

Reaction score

How did the leather boots stand up to the snow/salt/slush combo?

Just snow right now. When I got inside I knocked off the major snow left and the boots are fine haha. I've been wearing leather soled wolverine boots the last couple years and they don't suffer any adverse effects even in the slush and salt though.

drestyles

Reaction score
Talked to a SA today and said Sigaro color will no longer be made and the new flagship color is going to be the light tobacco. Can someone else confirm this? Bought another Wyatt harness in Sigaro just in case
1f605.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics