• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Old ToJ lamb suede harrington jacket.

Death24xASecond

Reaction score
@cyc wid it you're doing some interesting stuff mixing the SLP boots into a different look than we're used to. i'm not fully on board yet, but it's cool and i'm interested to see it continue.
Several SLP boots are very easily worked into business casual/"smart" casual outfits. I regularly wear OCBD+SLP/Rag & Bone jeans (black)+SLP Hedi 30s/Wyatt. Jacket/cardigan tends to be SNS Stark or Rick Owens intarsia.

overdoz

Reaction score
The construction on all my SLP items is solid and I've never had anything even come close to falling apart on me. I'm not saying that everything is hand stitched or using the finest, most luxe fabrics but that's not necessarily the idea anyway.

^don't

my patent army lace ups feel pretty solid

I have the double zip I already have decent scratches on it checked the stitching and im pretty sure its blake. So far holding up I use these for winter. Great boots.

cesco10

Reaction score
These are my two SLP leather jackets.

One is in soft lamb from the first season I think and the other is the L 17 in calf.

The lamb jacket is not so popular....can anyone knows more info about it?

What season belong my L 17?

Thanks mates

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Cowboy boots just came in. Love the fit and slimmer shaft. They sent me a 44 instead of the 43 I had ordered. Don't seem too loose though compared to my wider shaft Wyatt.

Color comparison pic

therattler

Reaction score
Several SLP boots are very easily worked into business casual/"smart" casual outfits. I regularly wear OCBD+SLP/Rag & Bone jeans (black)+SLP Hedi 30s/Wyatt. Jacket/cardigan tends to be SNS Stark or Rick Owens intarsia.

no doubt. but we've never seen anyone post anything with chinos and a rolex. whenever i dress it up it's boring but dope: black suit, hedi's or chelseas (i also like a thin black knit, grey trousers and suede boots). i rarely go that route anymore as I've successfully become the guy at work (conservative law firm) who can wear (black) jeans and a souvenir jacket and no one bats an eye.

Last edited:

niyengar

Reaction score
@Jbidwal Cowboy boots look excellent. If a pair pops up in my size on the Facebook group I may have to pick them up. I certainly don't need another pair of boots, but for a good price I wouldn't be able to say no.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

no doubt. but we've never seen anyone post anything with chinos and a rolex. whenever i dress it up it's boring but dope: black suit, hedi's or chelseas (i also like a thin black knit, grey trousers and suede boots). i rarely go that route anymore as I've successfully become the guy at work (conservative law firm) who can wear (black) jeans and a souvenir jacket and no one bats an eye.

TBF they're cropped/heavy taper cord riding trousers from Niche, so slightly directional, but yeah. Just my interpretation of the CM navy sports coat + striped shirt + khakis + brown shoes. Jacket as you can see is rather unstructured and textured.

I don't own any fashion suits - I vastly prefer traditional CM makers for a variety of reasons. What I have/choose to wear to work depends on my schedule for the day.

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@Jbidwal
 Cowboy boots look excellent. If a pair pops up in my size on the Facebook group I may have to pick them up. I certainly don't need another pair of boots, but for a good price I wouldn't be able to say no.

I always wanted a pair but didn't really like the last versions all that much. I really like the color and suede quality of these so I picked them up. They are fairly close to 2013.

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Can someone explain to me which shoes those are and why they are not on the official online store?

http://www.mrporter.com/en-gb/mens/saint_laurent/leather-chelsea-boots/516594?ppv=2

Can't decide between those and the Hedi 30s. I'm not sure if I might prefer a lower heel. But why are those 100 pounds more than Hedi 30s?

These are probably a reissue of the ss13 chelsea boots worn by Saskia here

This and Hedi 30 have differences in how they look in addition to heel height.

niyengar

Reaction score
I always wanted a pair but didn't really like the last versions all that much. I really like the color and suede quality of these so I picked them up. They are fairly close to 2013.
When I was in Chicago for spring break I had a chance to take a look at them and was really impressed by the feel/look. Not sure why I didn't try them on, though.

cesco10

Reaction score
These are my SLP boots. Both 40,5. Do you suggested me to take the same size in the SS15 Nut Wyatt or go down 0,5 as suggested on the SLP website? Thanks

Regarding AW 16-17 boots: do you know if wyatt will be available in different cw?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads