• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SocialSculptures

Reaction score
I just purchased some black raw D01s in size 31; however, the fit is pretty tight, and I am unable to button them past the first button. How much are they expected to stretch? Should I size up to a 32?

neonrider

Reaction score
the raw d01 from this/last season (they're the same batch) fit really badly, they're totally off. they're way, way tight at the waist for whatever size. you can size up, but then the fit will probably be off at the thigh. you can probably stretch them out to fit, but i doubt they'll ever be comfortable to wear at the waist.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Anyone here know if these come in the classic espadrille shape? I have the black suede espadrilles and would love to get my hands on some tan suede ones

CL628

Reaction score
the raw d01 from this/last season (they're the same batch) fit really badly, they're totally off. they're way, way tight at the waist for whatever size. you can size up, but then the fit will probably be off at the thigh. you can probably stretch them out to fit, but i doubt they'll ever be comfortable to wear at the waist.
I feel this way about the d02's from this season as well. I normally wear a 31 in slp jeans and i could barley zip them up and knowing they wouldn't stretch enough to be comfortable I went with a 32. They fit pretty good off the rack but after a few weeks of wear i realized the thighs just looked off. Debating on getting them tailored or selling them for a loss. I was pretty disappointed.

Last edited:

neonrider

Reaction score
remember there are two different kinds of D02, skinny (15.5) and super skinny (14.5)...but there's really no way to tell which is which unless you kind of know. i've heard that from fw2015 on they'll be labeled as different cuts, so that should help cut some of the confusion...if it happens.

SocialSculptures

Reaction score
Does anyone have any size 32 or 33 new or very lightly used D01s in raw black that they would want to trade for my 31s?

Prudy

Reaction score
@RegisDB9 I haven't seen those in the same iteration as the blk classic, but they might be around, have you checked FarFetch? Also, I believe you could contact the LA boutique (you're in the US, right?) and 1) ask them if they were made/available and 2) if they can source them for you.

KYeezy

Reaction score
Anyone here know if these come in the classic espadrille shape? I have the black suede espadrilles and would love to get my hands on some tan suede ones

what size are you?

KYeezy

Reaction score
Would anyone like to trade their wyatts for a pair of FW13 beige OR cigare jodhpurs? Looking for size 41.5/ 42 PM me!

Are they worn? And would you consider selling?

ohmydontcry

Reaction score
Can anyone who got the recent restock of blue destroyed confirm the waist sizing? Similar to AW14/SS15 or nah?

Tsuji

Reaction score
I know this is kind of a long shot - but does anyone have a size 48 in the classic perfecto (calf only) that would be willing to trade for my size 46?

I could be interested in adding cash depending on condition etc...

Thanks so much!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads