• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

makoa

Reaction score
I measured shoulder seam to shoulder seam on my L01 size 44 and got 40 cm.

Out of curiosity, I measure shoulder to shoulder on my brown leather jacket that I’ve been rocking non stop from Celine and it is also a size 44 and 40 cm at the shoulder!
Hi guys, looking to purchase a Blood Luster L17. I think that I need either a 42 or a 44 but I'm confused about sizing because measurements across different listings online are very inconsistent.

I am 181cm, 50kg, 43cm shoulder, 76cm chest. In addition, I wear XS in a Rick Owens Intarsia jacket and size 1 in a Julius jacket. Both of their shoulder's measure to be 43-44 cm laid flat across the back.

The man in this video is much larger than me, and he wears a 46, but according to your measurements, a size 44 has a 40cm shoulder? Would appreciate some insight into what size I need. Thank you!

Last edited:

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, I’m wearing my Teddy now - I’m specifically 125 and it feels roomy at…42. It’s the only SLP item on which I sized down, because it has a boxy look which is all the rage otherwise @ Celine at least a couple seasons ago. All I can is it’s super luxe. I’m wearing a rather chunky yet slim Saint Laurent hoodie underneath. I’m surprised it’s held up so well over time and is probably better to wear now than whenever it was first released which was a bit out of control in terms of ubiquity.

MotionInReverse

Reaction score
Trying some old Paige jeans with my SL37/Ms, do you guys think they’re a bit too long? Should they be cropped above the shoe?
EC680BDA-C148-4E84-9A49-0AFA65EC0C06.jpeg
024D75B1-CF37-41DC-BB7A-431A13BCBBBE.jpeg

Reaction score
Hi guys, looking to purchase a Blood Luster L17. I think that I need either a 42 or a 44 but I'm confused about sizing because measurements across different listings online are very inconsistent.

I am 181cm, 50kg, 43cm shoulder, 76cm chest. In addition, I wear XS in a Rick Owens Intarsia jacket and size 1 in a Julius jacket. Both of their shoulder's measure to be 43-44 cm laid flat across the back.

The man in this video is much larger than me, and he wears a 46, but according to your measurements, a size 44 has a 40cm shoulder? Would appreciate some insight into what size I need. Thank you!
interested in this, does anyone know? I heard theres european/asian sizing?

ScrubbyDoo

Reaction score
Should they be cropped above the shoe?
I think you’re fine the way they are. Personally I’d crop them but I wear all my pants short.

Surf sound runway look with sl37’s & cropped jeans
IMG_4845.jpeg

everyone in this thread has thrown money away buying stuff in the wrong size.
its a rite of passage.

you just need to do it and learn.
I own the leather jacket from the picture above but it’s too big for me. Occasionally I’ll pull it out of the closet & shed a tear.

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I own the leather jacket from the picture above but it’s too big for me. Occasionally I’ll pull it out of the closet & shed a tear.
How have you been doing with your sales on the second hand market? It seems like hedi slimane stuff is less in demand these days

ScrubbyDoo

Reaction score
How have you been doing with your sales on the second hand market? It seems like hedi slimane stuff is less in demand these days
In general things are moving pretty slow, some Celine items sell alright but it feels like I’m giving away my SLP. Same goes for just about every other brand I've sold: AMI, Raf-Calvin, Rick Owens, Margiela... Only thing that has moved fast were some Drakes blazers & ties I put on ebay, all gone within the week. Still have some RO & a few other random items I've yet to put up for sale.

Seems to me like Hedi era tailoring has dried up on Grailed/VC, at least in my size. I've had somewhat of a hard time finding suits/blazers.

I’ve been more of a Celine & DH buyer as of late but I did pick up this fw13 coat. I’m ready for this frigid 70F Texas winter. (Yes I am Scrubby Doo)(My room is always a mess)
373DECBE-85F7-469E-A0FD-0EC86D862AEA.jpeg

papillo

Reaction score
Nice coat! where did you find that one and what price range do those go fo? Ive always admired them in the past.

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
Have the same coat but live on the East Coast. I cannot imagine rocking this in Texas considering how warm it is there. I'd be sweating buckets wearing it in 70 degrees.

ScrubbyDoo

Reaction score
I cannot imagine rocking this in Texas considering how warm it is there
God gives his toughest battles to his drippiest soldiers

where did you find that one and what price range do those go fo?
Not sure what the average price is but this one was $550 with the dust bag & hanger, I found it on vestiaire

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
Congrats on that steal, you must have stalked that site like crazy to get it for 550 since some reseller usually nabs it whenever there are steals like that vestiaire. This and the aw14 on Grailed always sell for between 2000-1000. I paid 950 for mine but 7 years ago.

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Epic coat. $550 for it is bonkers.

Edit: did you lowball him? For some reason I'm reluctant to do this.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads