• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rilea

Reaction score
Did anybody else receive an email from SLP saying F/W 16 is now available in stores and online, but everything online is still a pre-order or not available?

Isolar

Reaction score

Did anybody else receive an email from SLP saying F/W 16 is now available in stores and online, but everything online is still a pre-order or not available? 

Yeah, I got it. Pretty sure it's just an official announcement for pre-orders. Not everyone watches the site as closely as we do.

Rilea

Reaction score
Yeah, I got it. Pretty sure it's just an official announcement for pre-orders. Not everyone watches the site as closely as we do.

Ah I thought thought so. The wording of the e-mail was quite misleading

Last edited:

slann01

Reaction score
Guys, please help your favorite fashion blogger lol, does anyone here own these in size 44 and can give me measurements of them? or if you have a friend or know someone who owns them and provide their measurements. Help is much appreciated guys, wanna buy a pair of them :)

Last edited:

onlyslp

Reaction score
I think grey jeans are way underrated. I bought an Acne pair when I couldn't find grey D02s, and I really like them. I wear them whenever I want to break up the all-black look slightly, without losing the whole monochrome thing. They probably look better with black than blue jeans do.

kinda thinking about the fw16 grey on on pre-sale but they only have size 27 smallest....

I'm a size 26 and I hope they will have that eventually

Isolar

Reaction score

kinda thinking about the fw16 grey on on pre-sale but they only have size 27 smallest....

I'm a size 26 and I hope they will have that eventually

Yeah, I've been eyeing those as well. I sized down two in my Acne pair because I got them for a steal, but they're still not quite as tight as SLP. Plus the new season denim looks perfect.

onlyslp

Reaction score
Yeah, I've been eyeing those as well. I sized down two in my Acne pair because I got them for a steal, but they're still not quite as tight as SLP. Plus the new season denim looks perfect.

everyone's saying fw16 denim are tighter
but from pictures on luisaviaroma they look the same as SS16 d02 to me
btw the fw16 blue destroyed look really nice, I already put my preorder through :D

Last edited:

therattler

Reaction score
no one has tried on any fw16 so we don't know if they are tighter. but I have tried on coats, shirts and blazers from fw16, all of which was considerably more slim than usual, to the extent that I will have to size up. anything about denim is speculation.

that email wasn't to notify about preorders. the boutiques have officially 'launched' the palladium collection, and are receiving lots of items over the next two weeks. the end is near.

Isolar

Reaction score

everyone's saying fw16 denim are tighter
but from pictures on luisaviaroma they look the same as SS16 d02 to me

Yeah, it's hard to tell. On Matches they looked really tight, but the photos looked a bit retouched to me. I guess we won't know for sure until thet arrive in stores.

Anyone tried on the AW16 denim?

Maximus6

Reaction score
Ive got the D02 Coated Denim from this AW16 season, in a 26. And I can say they fit tight, much tighter than my D02s from last season from the knee down. No need to tapper these as I did with my SS16 denim.

harlemriver

Reaction score
Matches isn't an authorized SLP retailer. No idea how they get their stock.

Sarcasm? I'm fairly certain Matches is an authorized retailer for all labels that they carry - it ain't the swap meet . They are one of the leading boutiques in the world with deep buys of almost all Kering children.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've seen the authorized EU retailer list - barring some mistake omission they weren't listed. I've got no problem with Matches. Their shipping and packaging are pretty great to the states.

Last edited:

harlemriver

Reaction score
The list just probably needs to be updated. Stockists listings are really dynamic and change a lot. There's really no way YSL would not have put an embargo on them if they weren't cleared to sell. YSL is a particularly feisty, high strung, ornery and cranky group - even since before Hedi arrived and even more so now. They would have been all over that.

A lot of webstores are not listed in their home country also and would be included in the ecommerce retailers opposed to EU.

Or perhaps the person compiling the list jumped the gun with Brexit and removed UK locales from the EU in a misguided geopolitical blunder.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads