• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

alexanderdavide

Reaction score
Hi I just recently got my first L01 and I'm on the fence on whether its too long or not. What do y'all think? The sleeves are definitely a little long for my taste, if I keep it I'll probably get them shortened.
Personally I'd rock it shorter too but still the look suits you very well!

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love SL denim jackets strangely. I've always gone TTS, but keep in mind they're definitely slim around the waste if you're thinking about buttoning all the way.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool - nice change of pace. How are feeling about the sleeve length? Would you consider shortening or going for the RO/cozy look

ASAPRice

Reaction score
Cool - nice change of pace. How are feeling about the sleeve length? Would you consider shortening or going for the RO/cozy look
I'm probably just gonna wear it for a lil bit then sell it, it's too nice of a jacket to alter and I'd rather keep the fit as hedi intended. Just gotta find a different size eventually haha

Adamdraps

Reaction score
Random question, does anyone use paper to support the shaft of their boots? I've always done this and was curious if it's actually necessary.

GG Allin

Reaction score
That's a great fit dude. I really want to get a brown leather jacket, and am trying to embrace more brown in my wardrobe in general.

zrn

Reaction score
Random question, does anyone use paper to support the shaft of their boots? I've always done this and was curious if it's actually necessary.
Like the paper that comes with the boots? if so then yea but I think it's more important to support the creasing areas of the toe with paper or preferably a shoe tree.

Adamdraps

Reaction score
Like the paper that comes with the boots? if so then yea but I think it's more important to support the creasing areas of the toe with paper or preferably a shoe tree.

I always use shoe trees but I also use paper to support the shaft. I wonder if over time it causes stretching?

zrn

Reaction score
In general is there any difference between the F/W and S/S permanent collection items of the same ID?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.