• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

thomas199023

Reaction score
They look fine to me. Had a quick look at my SL/01’s and they look the exact same.

I prefer the look of these, but my Andy’s seems a bit more comfortable. Not sure why the difference.

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score

thomas199023

Reaction score
Nah I was there too late. Some horrendous looking off white stuff and OEMTC or whatever 🙄. And some way overpriced stuff I have not even heard of.
there was one nice SLP tuxedo, not my size, but even at 80% it was over 700 euro.

alexanderdavide

Reaction score

nekromantik

Reaction score
I'd say you can't go wrong with it. Wonder how it fits because I once ordered a western shirt and returned it because the fit on me was horrible.
yeah its first time I seen a SLP western shirt being slim fit
I will need to try it on un tucked as I prefer to leave casual shirts untucked but that looks like its meant to be tucked in

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score
Nah I was there too late. Some horrendous looking off white stuff and OEMTC or whatever 🙄. And some way overpriced stuff I have not even heard of.
there was one nice SLP tuxedo, not my size, but even at 80% it was over 700 euro.
That's too bad then. You got really lucky on the jacket tho.

Can't go wrong with a good western shirt, especially in that colorway. Interested to know how it feels since I've never seen a blend like that on a flannel.

TokenMao

Reaction score
Have a pair of brand new Wyatt 30 Chelsea in black calf, size 44, for sale. Give me a shout if you're interested

GG Allin

Reaction score
Mrporter has the new mid-waist skinnies up for sale, including pics and measurements. To me they look pretty good, although I'm not into the painted on the calf look. I may purchase

bigpilotwo7

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Gray Teddy from 2017? I picked one up 2nd hand and there are some red flags. My main concern is the lining...is the pocket correct? My Black Teddy has a vertical slit.

F8BFD841-5E81-4ABE-9E7B-03AF6322A3DF.jpeg

98B2FDBF-BDE9-4AAC-A027-10ADA2A29FCB.jpeg

B4A4345D-1228-4947-8B68-C3129790CF9E.jpeg

what’s with the lower case “p”?

Ps - remind me again not to buy SLP from Non authorized places and other human beings.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.